Hair cuts

CSW

• Members

I need to get my hair cut, I'll probably go tomorrow. I only ever get a trim because it suits me. I used to dye (or highlight) my hair back when I had an eyebrow ring, but I've kinda grown out of that.

But I wonder, how much do you pay for your hair cuts? I pay $17 and tip my barber $2. He also gives me a shave and a good chat.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! I thought my haircuts were cheap. I pay $16 plus $5 tip for $21.00 total. I can't stand the idea of someone shaving me, so that is for a haircut only. I was paying $70.00 plus tip at one time, but desided I needed to economize. That is living in San Francisco for you!

• Members

The guy I go to charges 12, but I give him 15 because he knows exactly how tor cut my hair. I usually get a skin fade and just keep enough to keep my bangs gelled up because that's all I can do with my type of hair. Without gel it won't move and I have numerous cowlicks. My hair can be tricky to cut so I trust this guy and drive 25 minutes to get it done when I can. He is in Nashville though so when I am at school I just take a razor and put a 1 clip and basically buzz it all off.

Archived