DAYS: Sex on the Beach!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, maybe they were TOLD they would get a love scene on the beach and use it for Steve/Kayla. LOL.

Maybe Drake is predicting like everyone else that he will be lowballed during contract negotiations and doesn't want to stick around for that. Who would?!

• Members

The Steve/Kayla fans on SC who said he said he was leaving also said they were quite happy about it. And like I said, my friend who went and who's met him several times before said he simply said his contract was up, no "seemed clear he was done" or "implied he was done" or anything. Just simply a fact. A fact that we already knew.

• Members

Again, NOT true. The S&K fan who first posted the question at SC based on the reports simply asked the question. Every S&K fan who posted in that thread after her expressed hope that he WASN'T leaving except for ONE who said "I hope for the sake of his fans he doesnt but if he does it wouldnt bother me at all." I think snoek posted that she hoped he was leaving but no one would call her an S&K fan.

Your facts are not correct in this case.

Anyone can read the thread for themselves and see if I'm telling the truth.

For what it's worth, when the report was first posted on our S&K board, nearly everyone was upset about the possibility of him leaving. Somehow I don't think the same would be true in reverse.

People can hear the same thing and come away with different conclusions without there being any malice involved. There were others who came along later and said similar to what your friend did, that they didn't think he was saying he was leaving and -- again -- the vast majority of people on my S&K board were thrilled at the news and happy to hear another perspective.

• Members

Drake would be incredibly stupid to leave this show on his own.

While he is seemingly a nice guy and even though he is beloved by many, his range is painfully limited and he will not find work anywhere else.

He should be grateful he has a job in this field at all.

• Members

No need to argue about he said/she said stuff, even with physical evidence posted.

I'm happy for J/M fans and, after GBB's balance post, I'm glad to know that S/K will have stuff comign up, despite my earlier theories.

Archived