DAYS: Sex on the Beach!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Drake cant leave soon enough for me. Cant stand the acting or the character.he can also take Marlena/Dee with him,unless some miracle will happen and she'll remember how to act,which I doubt.

Obiosuly he is using this as a negotioations trick.calling his event "John Black's LAST mission!" and making his fans think he will leave the show,in order for them to go insane and make the show think he is valuable.for some reason Drake thinks he helps the show,when the last time he was gone nothing happened.

• Members

Yeah, that was the closest thing I could find. That was pretty much public knowledge, though. Back when the show was playing up John/Kate, Drake Hogestyn and Lauren Koslow had a chat for their "JATE" fans and the J&M fans were furious, feeling as though he had turned his back on them and the pairing of J&M. Apparently they don't realize that not every Drake fan is also a fan of Deidre/Marlena, but whatever.

I believe Drake also made a joke in the chat, saying that he hoped Marlena would remain "dead" so that John/Kate could move on with a long-term relationship.

• Members

Drake is going nowhere. He has it too good where he is, even if he has been backburnered of late.

I like that J&M are getting some romance. The show needs that for it's couples.

I still remember that Jate scandal. It was hilarious. JATE had potential but it went south during the drug addiction story. Drake and Lauren hardly do interviews since that debacle it seems and I can see why. The rabid fanbasers acted like they had some sort of agenda or something.

• Members

That's a pretty big assumption on your part, actually, and completely untrue. The person who initially reported this never said she wanted Drake to leave. She said that Drake was asked why he called the event John Black's Last Mission and his response was that his contract was up in six months. She said it seemed clear to her that he was implying he was "done." A couple of others who were at the event read it similarly. But another said she wasn't sure he really meant he planned to leave. They were all S&K fans and all at the Drake event because they're fans of Drake's. None of them want him to leave.

Archived