OLTL: I have absolutely NO sympathy for Antonio!

• Members

Karma is a #@%$&, ain't it Antonio?! After years of acting like a sneering, hypocritical, pompous, sexist, half-cocked blowhard who destroyed EVERY woman he was with, finally it's all coming back to him. About damn time! I hope things only get worse for him. Hate him with a thousand hot suns.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And people actually stand by his side. Personally, I don't like him. But people are judging Jessica and Nash for everything they had done. And the only thing they did is to finally claim their love for each another.

• Members

Jessica is a skank whore. Im not watching but she deserves to be called out and if Antonio is angry at her and Nash then good for him. He has every right to be. His ho of a wife should have left her legs closed

• Members

OK, I have to ask, why is she a slut? Granted the writing has been horrible, but I don't think she has ascended to slut status yet. She had sex with Nash twice. Both instances she tried to tell her husband the marriage was over.

• Members

I cannot stand Nash either. He's a stalker, a psycho a nutjob. The writers completely destroyed Nash Brennan IMHO. I used to like Nash when he was with Tess, but after Jessica and Tess were merged, Nash was intent to bring out the Tess in Jessica. His behavior before the wedding, him showing up whereever Jessica went, his talking her out of her adopting Jamie and his continual harassment of her. Nash is mentally unstable IMHO. I do feel very sorry for Antonio. He truly loves Jessica. Jessica & Antonio would still be happy together if not for Nash confusing Jessica so much. Nash has succeeded IMHO of turning Jessica almost back into the slut whore bitch that is Tess. If I were the writer of the show I'd reveal that after Jessica gets better and out of the hospital, that Jessica is really Tess and has been since the "merger' of the 2. I'd also have Tess be happy with Nash and tell him she's Tess and not Jess after leaving the hospital. Eventually I'd have the controlling Nash start abusing Tess/Jess which would have a 3rd alter come out and murder the bastard. I'd then have Jessica/Tess/3rd alter put into St. Anne's and bring on a shrink to finally cure her of the alters and have Will Rappaport to come back to town and defend Jessica of murdering Nash. Down the line Will & Jessica would re-develop their old feelings for each other.

• Members

It was NASH who convinced Tess to go through with the integration. And as much as Nash "harrassed" Jessica, by constantly showing up and whatnot, Jessica did the SAME thing to him. Constantly showing up at his place, getting into his personal business, peeking out the window and watching as he went on dates with Layla, showing up on the street offering him rides.

Bottom line, Nash and Jessica are in love...which is why they are obsessed with each other. Antonio and Jessica's relationship has been a joke since day one. They were never right for each other, and from what I've seen in the 4 years that they've been together, most OLTL viewers were against it. Their marriage was doomed to fail from the start; before they even said their 'I do's' spoilers said that their marriage wouldn't last...so why everyone is aghast at how it imploded is beyond me. Like I said, Antonio deserves this. He thinks of Jessica as a possession...and just like he ruined Roseanne Delgado and Keri Reynolds, he ruined her too. The pretentious bastard. Maybe he should try a man next, since he's proven himself to be toxic for women.

Will Rappaport coming back, murdering Nash (:lol:) in "defense" of Jessica--um, silly thing to say. And as for the two of them rekindling their dead and buried relationship goes, keep dreaming. That ship has sailed. Will is a product of the past. He's not coming back. (And thank Goodness for that, because I hated Will nearly as much as I hate Antonio.)

Nash-n-Jessica baby. Nash-n-Jessica.

Archived