OLTL: I have absolutely NO sympathy for Antonio!

• Members

Oh my!! I f***ing hate Will Rappaport! His mess with Jessica just disgusted me to no end. I hate him more than Antonio.

Now, Antonio I can't stand because it seems like with the exception of Andy, he basically tears these women apart... and yet, always come out looking like the good guy; while the girl becomes the ultimate evil and "whore."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's my thought too. It is really horrible writing on Hack's part though. The worst part was the Jamie thing. It was heartless. Jessica and Nash were never a good couple. OHHHHH MIstake. I meant Jessica and Antonio were never a good couple. I think Nash and Jessica were a great couple and Higley is not doing a good job with them.

• Members

I thought that was a very interesting scene. I hate the Nash hate though. LOL. Anyway, I did like the conversation when he told Antonio that Jessica was not the woman he fell in love with, and that he had told Tess good bye and mourned her death, but that Antonio had never mourned losing Jessica.

My only regret is that it was the conversation that Antonio and Jessica should have been having, not Nash and Antonio They should had that conversation prior to getting married. Antonio should have recongized that Jessica changed and Jessica should have recognized that Jessica had changed. It could have made for a powerful story.

It would have been a fabulous way to end a couple that never should have gotten together to begin with. Also, we then could have seen Jess and Nash fall in love. I don't mind them rehabing Antonio. He needed it after the Santi mess. But every time they prop Antonio, the woman he is involved with takes a beating. This time it was Jessica.

I am glad that Antonio and Nash don't like each other. Although they had great chemistry as friends, the BFF thing was just not plausible.

• Members

Will Rappaport was every bit the jerk that Antonio is, IMO. Pooh, that is my problem with Antonio too. He never takes responsibility and he is never made to be held responsible. The things he did to Jessica were deplorable. I wanted to see her dump him during the Santis. I loved Tess because she hated Antonio. There is no point going into the stealing RJ's club. Now, the Antonio propping goes to the extent of destroying Jessica. That pisses me off.

Every woman he has been with has been destroyed, and Antonio is always the victim.

• Members

Me too. Wasn't he a brat?! He was constantly getting in someone's face.

As much as I can't stand Cristian now, at the time I used to root for him against Will.

I was so glad when he left. I don't want him back.

• Members

Agree! When it was Cristian vs Will, I was with Cristian all the way.

Will Rappaport is a character I never want to see back in Llanview permanently. A lot would have to be done, for me to like this character again (I did like him, until he was all up on Jessica; then the character became unbelievably annoying) if he ever does come back.

• Members

Any OLTL fans here that were watching Days when Higley was writing? How does she compare to her time on Days? It seems as though she has been on OLTL for ever, and she was unbearable at Days.

• Members
In addition to be annoying, he's a dated character now. He's from an era of OLTL that has long since passed. There are no Rappaport's left in Llanview, except Lindsay, and she's only scarsely seen these days. There's really no need for him to come back.

Plus again, he was annoying.

• Members

Nash wanted to turn Jessica to Tess from day one of the integration!

Not sure if Jessica is in love with Nash or not. I agree with you about Antonio however. I did feel sympathy for him at first, but not any longer. Antonio went way too far with what he's said to Jessica and disowning Cris is absolutely stupid and horribly wrong.

I didn't say anything in my original post about Will murdering Nash, I stated that Jessica should develop a 3rd alter and that alter should murder Nash.

I'd be happy with a new character for Jessica.

I agree about Antonio, but not Will. Will ended up taking responsibility for what he did and in his brief return he and Jessica had great chemistry-----this was Jason-Shane Scott's first time with Bree Williamson.

Cat Hickland (Lindsay) has been on the show a lot more lately. And Lindsay definitely needs her son back. The character could be changed some because he's now older and some people change with age.

Archived