DAYS: Friday, June 1st!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm really missing Kate and Billie, i hope Hogan gives them something of substance this summer..Hopefully Kate gets thrown in with Tony and Anna..but i have no clue what they could have Billie do...I really don't want the show to lose Julie Pinson though...

• Members

My biggest worry is that with this big DiMera story in full swing this summer, it's going to be just like the Mob Wars on "General Hospital." All the same characters involved in the feud will be on 4 - 5 days a week, and everyone else will be lucky to get facetime twice a month. Kate and Billie will seem like strangers, LoL. Sami/EJ/Tony are the new Jason/Sonny/Carly.

This story should be good, but I don't want it told at the expense of the show's balance being thrown even more off whack than it already is. Yes, I want my vets... but I want a well-rounded, balanced show, too.

• Members

I missed Days today on NBC and at 6 PM CT on SoapNet, guess I'll have to wait till Sunday and see it on SoapNet.......:(

FU SoapNet for replacing Days second airing on your channel with a f****** episode of 90210!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry:

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. I also did not like the actor playing Jeremy Horton. Talk about a bad choice there. If what they wanted was 70%hot, and 30% talent, they needed a Victor Webster, not Ken Doll. The acting was bad, but the look was also all wrong.

I'm more than a little worried with some of these casting choices. Stephanie is awful too, and Chelsea is becoming a bore. Hope and Jennifer were young and innocent once, but they were never boring. Bring back the fire!

• Members

Chelsea is only tolerable with Nick. Other than that... pfft!

I don't understand why they had to bring in new guys to the teen scene. We already had one that I was getting used to, with Stephanie/Nick/Chelsea/Max/Abby. Just when I start to like them and feel comfortable with enjoying a new set, they go and spoil it by tossing two duds into the fire. I have a sinking feeling that they're going to be shoved down our throats bigtime this summer. They've already decided that Chelsea/Jett are the next big thing, before viewers have even seen them together... that ALWAYS ends in disaster. Pre-planned pairings. They always come across as so manufactured and boring.

• Members

I agree, Where will they throw Billie? She could have a place on the show if she was just given a storyline. Maybe her and her brother Philip can take over Titan. Heck I don't know but I don't want Julie to go either.

• Members

There is nothing wrong with Chelsea and Nick, I like them together. TPTB should not expect a couple to fly before they have been seen. The problem I have with Chelsea and Jett is that this is the same actor that was hitting on her at Dune, trying to take pictures of her breasts and slip something in her drink. That drives me nuts. I know it is done, but is still annoying.

Luckily I don't remember Beemer during Chelsea's trial or Rachel as Georgia in Europe. I didn't watch when Roman was Chris and Judi was Adrienne so I don't count those. lol..

About Kristen, it is about time they address her, but when will we hear of Susan. I swear, EJ should have told Tony the other day that he was being "mean, mean, mean." :lol:

• Members

I'm sorry, I have to disagree. I haven't read any of the other comments yet but I think it is HIDEOUS!!! You do not mess with a CLASSIC like the DiMera Mansion because you will ALWAYS FAIL. ALWAYS. I mean, yes, the layout was the same, but I kept thinking, "Where are the skull and bones?" The thing reminded me of a barren, dead area. A desert! It was SO drab. So dull. The coloring was OFF. I can't believe DiMERAS -- people will a taste for art and culture -- would LIVE THERE. Granted, since Tony's top dog, and he's written as the craziest whackjob in daytime, it could be seen as in character ofr him, but even so, it JUST SUCKS.

RE-DO IT, "DAYS."

This was your biggest, worst, failure. EVER.

THIS beats the Virtual Garden story. It's THAT BAD. Because you messed with a CLASSIC. And you JUST. DON'T. DO THAT!!!

• Members

Bear in mind, I'm still new into this thread, and haven't seen more DiMansion comments, but I'm going to be VERY interested to see if I'm the only one who's BEYOND PISSED with the "renovated" mansion.

I DESPISE the colors.

I DESPISE that cheap staircase.

I DESPISE everything but the layout!@^@$^$%^

• Members

LoL!

I don't like the colors, either. It's like a washed out sea of orange. What happened to the dark blue wallpaper, the dark cherry wood... the mood lighting? It's bright like a museum! LoL

The layout is great. They just needed to work on the little details. I'm still in the so-so phase right now... can't decide whether I like it, love it or hate it.

• Members

KENNY!!! KENNY!!! KENNY!!! KENNY!!!

I think I know the secret!!!

I may be WAY OFF, but I think a line in today's show spoke VOLUMES.

Remember when Chelsea called Jeremy a "pain in the butt" or something like that? And Jett said something like, "If anyone would know about those, it's him."

I would BET MONEY that Hogan, if it doesn't get rewritten, is making Jeremy act SOOOOp sloppy with Stephanie to bring out a HUGE shocker later: JEREMY IS GAY.

Think about it! That line was put there for a REASON. (AT least, that's how shows with good writing work. Every line means something and furthers story.)

JEREMY IS GAY, EVERYBODY!!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY HIS MAKING OUT WITH STEPH!!! IT'S OVER THE TOP!!! THAT PROVES IT!!!

• Members

You have a true way with words. I couldn't phrase it in the way I wanted to, but you NAILED THAT BITCH ON THE HEAD. That's what I would call a perfect description of how I think of Lucas when I see him try to get all high-and-mighty. It's like, "Shut up, pipsqueak, sit down!"

Sami, please. Girl, GET WITH A REAL MAN. EJ!!! :wub:

• Members

First, I love it when you scream my name.

Second, I honestly wasn't paying any attention to those scenes, so I completely missed that line. I assumed he was gay from the moment I heard he had a secret, though. It's not a surprise, and if Hogan expects it to be, he's in for a surprise, himself! LoL Memo to Hogie: We already know!

• Members

Kenny, I can't believe you managed to do that!

But what a happy coincidence. It just so happens that I'm considering writing a dissertation on daytime soap stars who have done nudity, and how it affects them. Please PM me details on these photos. I think they will help with this important endeavor. ;)

Archived