DAYS: Friday, June 1st!

• Members

Well DAYS was headed in that direction until Ashley quit the show...can't really make Abby the next great heroine now...the viewers will have to get used to and warm up to a new actress before this could be accomplished.

As for the new DiMansion...I LOVE IT!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I have to say... the teen scene wasn't nearly as deadly as I thought it was going to be. It's a fun little summer story, and God knows we've seen worse young actors on Days in their first episodes. I was prepared for the worst, so it was nice to actually enjoy the energy of the scenes. (And lots of flesh didn't hurt... :-))

BUT THE DIMERA SCENES! TONY VS. JOHN! BO GETTING TOUGH! EJ FEELING GUILTY! BART NOT ACTING LIKE A BUFFOON! THE HORSE! Every second of it was just delicious. Days, you've got me... I'm all yours... don't let me down now...

• Members

Jett and Jeremy can hit the road. Since when is Chelsea the voice of reason. And why didn't anyone ask Jeremy which Horton he was related too? Not so sure I will like the airline business.

Tony on the horse! Fabulous! Tony empahsized that EJ is his HALF brother. Loving having the mansion back, who cares that it has changed a bit.

Bumbling Bafoon Bart is back. Calling John and Bo super hero's and asking about their capes. Then the idiot asked why "boss" was going to let them go and see Stefano.

Lucas is on my last nerve today. He did pull out his man badge today. Not really liking all the knocking around of Ej, but you have to roll with the punches. (no pun intended)

Loved Todays show!

• Members

Jett's fine, IMO. Should have been Rita's, not Theo's. But, I digress on that minor detail. The diversity is appreciated, Patrick isn't horrible. Jeremy, on the other hand, is a disgrace. I can see the character being a bad boy, but not have a jock-complex. The dude is supposed to be Jewish, I assume he grew up with some sense of morality, and respect. Not sayign that Christians aren't, but in the states... well, things are pretty damn loose. But he grew up in war-ridden where his parents are trying to make a difference. And this is the result? THIS? Utter bs. Nice to see Max, though. And he's looking great, as always.

The rest of the show was okay. DiMera showdown was lackluster. I wish they would have had Bo be sneaky, and pull out a warrant anyway. Oh well, can't see Stefano until Wednesday, I suppose. Bart's so useless. They don't even have dayplayer maids/butlers now? Lame. The set was magnifique, though! I liked the exterior a lot. The interior looked no different, aside from the aluminum stairs. I liked the Phoenix statuette. I want one! LoL. The horse was a bit much, but that was so Tony. Even when he was sane, he was a bit grandeur.

Sami/Lucas/EJ is getting tiring. This angle of the triangle has already been played, and they can't continue to play it. Lucas needs to see that EJ may be the only one who can help them, whether he thinks they can be trusted or notm and that Sami doesn't have a choice. Whether she's actively workiung against the DiMeras or just being targeted by them, she's dead in the centre and there's little he can do to help her. EJ needs to stop making it about his feeligns for Sami and about his connections- which he can use to help her and Lucas. Sami's the only one who's playing this remotely right. So, whoever wrote here today, kudos.

• Members

LoL! You know me well.

Anyway, I do love the layout of the new DiMansion. The fireplace went from decent sized to ginormous! LoL I'm still just not crazy about the colors, though... everything is all orange. We need some dark, cherry woods... something to give it a sinister feel. Also, I wish the lighting for the set wouldn't be so bright. It needs to be dim, that way the little "candle lights" on the walls would actually put off night against the walls that you can see.

• Members

Jeremy = Biggest dissapointment ever!

Unless they change the direction they are taking this character and quickly...I will NEVER like him or get behind ANY pairing he is part off.

I love Chelsea, but she is FF material when she shares scenes with Stephanie/Jeremy.....Jett is ok though!

I would really like to see Jett move away from the two retards (Steph/Jeremy).

Again...so many people are right about Jeremy....son of Mike Horton and this is what we get!! MASSIVE thumbs down from this DAYS fan!

The rest of the show was AWESOME though!! Tony on the Horse...freaking Tony, you gotta love him! LOL

• Members

LOVE:

- Dimera Mansion.

- Bart! Whom I never cared for before.

- John - being in a coma was good for Drake. Maybe he realizes he needs to act now/again.

- Tony! Love his delicious, evil laugh.

BAD/HATE:

- Jeremy/Stephanie: I am so disappointed in DAYS' casting (which has had the best casting for the last 4-5 years) in their pick for Jeremy. I kind of like Stephanie, but I recognize she is not Steve and Kayla's daughter.

- I also hate the way a CARVER and a HORTON were introduced. This sucks.

Archived