DAYS: Friday, June 1st!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LoL I remember the final issue ever made of SOM -- I believe it had Tad and Dixie on the cover -- anyway, in the very last issue ever made, they printed THREE of my letters in that one issue! I still have it, LoL

• Members

The DiMera mansion makes its redebut tomorrow. After watching the previews today, I'm getting a little worried. It almost looked like the Kiriakis mansion. I really hope DAYS wouldn't do that. Where are Philip and Victor supposed to live?

• Members

I think you will like it. Its a bit more darker than the original. I think they even re-use a painting that was from the Penthouse. The layout is the same...there's an outside door, then there is a foyer with the stair case and then the living room (aka morning room). Come to think of it, that style of layout is similar to the Cory Mansion from AW.

• Members

Aw, damn! Does it look ANYTHING like the original DiMansion? Is its resemblance the Kiriakis mansion the current one, or the original K-mansion?

I missed today's episode, so I didn't see the preview.

• Members

Well, the new DiMansion is bigger. It's weird. It sort of looks the same, but... not really. The living room, er... "morning room," is quite large, as is the foyer. But I don't really like the colors.

The original DiMansion had really dark colors (very moody), and this place is all orange.

Archived