DAYS: Friday, June 1st!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

Jeremy is horrible.he is just like a Passions character (sorry passions viewers! JMO).they bring him in and expect us to care because he's related to characters we know? that's just lame.I dont mind a Horton with an Edge (Teen Jennifer for example),but that's not what I had in mind when I heard about the character.I thought then It was a mistake and a waste to bring him,and now that he's aired I still do.

also agree about the colors of the DiMansion.the set is good,but they need to do something to add this dark and gothic feeling to it.that would be amazing.

• Members

Jett and Jeremy should of been introduced a lot better ... such as THROUGH THEIR FAMILY!

I like Jett a lot but Jeremy ... ugh. The actor has potential, sort of, but the character needs depth. BADLY.

I dislike nuStephanie only because the character is written to be so shallow and plastic ... just like Jeremy. And why on earth does Hogan think we'll give two craps about a recast Stephanie and a newbie being paired together. Zzzz ...

LOVED DiMansion! It looked awesome. Loved Tony and actually liked Bart. I'm sorry but I laugh when Bo plays tough. I don't know why but I just keep waiting for someone to slap that smirk off of his face. I love Bo to death but it's just so funny when he goes up against Tony.

• Members

Another awesome episode!

I loved the Tony/Bo/John scenes and am loving every last thing they are doing with Tony. It was also cool the way the show closed with the EJ/Bo/John encounter. Like at one point at DiMansion Tony didn't give Bo the answers he wanted and asked if the two of them were going to beat him up. Then at the end of the episode there the two thugs were roughing up EJ. What was up with that? They couldn't bully around the Dimera their own age so they go pick on the younger one? So hating Bo right now. And it cracked me up how Bo got the last word in BOTH scenes but in both John got the last awkward stare.

Nice to know that even after his big show of forgiving Sami and telling off Kate Lucas is still just as insecure and weaselly as ever. Not just the girly punch of EJ but how Sami was getting wheeled away by the paramedics and Lucas was too concerned showing off his man badge to Bo and John to notice his freaked out wife calling for him to help comfort her. And did anyone else think there was something shady about how Lucas showed up there when he did? Like when Sami asked him how he found her Lucas said that Bo, John and him were looking for her all over town. But Bo and John didn't look for her anywhere at all. They just went to Tony's. This combined with the day before the wedding Lucas telling Sami something about the Dimera code has my antennae up. I hope it's nothing because I don't want Lucas to have any storyline more than the backburnered jealous husband, but I'm curious.

The teen crap was annoying but I am still holding out hope that the walking Ken doll guy can be so consistently, entertainly awful he winds up being the male equivalent of Charity Rahmer. And I really hope they weren't trying to make Max look jealous of Jeremy for getting to dryhump his niece on the beach. Ugh. Max and Billie need to run away together.

• Members

Jeremy and Jett... meh, it could have been a better introduction. It was almost like Nick coming on and them dropping in quickly "oh, by the way, he's a distant Horton". I'll reserve further judgment until I see more episodes with them, but so far I'm unimpressed.

I love the new DiMera mansion... it looks a bit like the old one with a few changes and new wrinkles thrown in. And I loved the banter between John, Tony and Bo. Just like the old days, without the crappy writing JER provided.

Overall, not bad. Could be a lot better in some areas. :)

Archived