DAYS: Friday, June 1st!

• Members

Ok, after watching the whole show, I like Jett but can't stand Jeremy. He seems so sleezy. Jett on the other hand has nice chemisrty with Chelsea and I can see them getting together.

Tony had me LMAO when Bo asnd John came to the DiMera mansion looking for Sami. Tony: "Sami! Maybe she's under the couch. No she's not there." :lol:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how did this thread get so big so fast for one day?! i guess i'm not helping by posting but oh well. it makes sense that bo and john wouldn't trust EJ after everything but still, he is their only lifeline. he deserves to go to jail for taking advantage of Sami, but as a cop, I'm not sure if that justifies Bo beating him or anyone else that he doesn't like up. it's kinda annoying but I guess that's Bo for you. Doesn't Stefano come back next week?

• Members

Okay my turn to comment...First off i loved todays episode...The tony, john, bo, and bart scenes were excellent...The horse thing was so much better than it sounded in the EE.....And i'm loving how they are writing Tony, love him egging john and bo on...My favorite line was the search warrant part.."i love this country"!!!!! great stuff...I'm really looking forward to seeing Tony interact with Anna later this month...

Lucas, Sami, EJ---great stuff..You can tell Lucas is starting to feel threatened by EJ...and the closeness that developing between Sami and EJ over the baby...James Scott looked so sexy today...

The teen scene....I actually enjoyed these scenes today, mainly because i got to see 3 shirtless hot me....It was nice to see Max back, i don't think we've seen him since Sami's wedding...I like this Vegas plan idea, could make an interesting story...Obviously there is more to the business than we know, hopefully Hogan will make it exciting...Jett and Chelsea have a nice chemistry, and the actor was pretty good for his first day...Jeremy is obnoxious, and i didn't care for the actor much..but his last scene when he was alone with Stephanie, i saw a little improvement...He had that "i have a secret" look down...It was Jett and Jeremy's first day, hopefully the actors will get more comfortable in the coming weeks...

• Members

Hahahahaha. He actually reminded me of the cliched blonde douche popular guy in Not Another Teen Movie more than anything, which makes me LOL remembering back on the spoilers about this casting. Wasn't Jeremy supposed to be like a younger EJ? LOL.

• Members

On Monday's episode, Tony/EJ refer to Kristen as "Kristen Blake," which is her real name... but EJ and Tony talk about her as if she's just some random woman. Why don't they refer to her as their sister? She's part of the family! Why calling her by her full name, instead of just "Kristen" or "our sister?"

Pisses me off.

• Members

HA! I was wondering when someone would comment on how sexy that Jett was...can I say thank GAWD for DVR?!?!? There was a scene where u actually saw the top of his butt crack! Those shorts were hanging pretty low there...I was hoping they would fall lower at some point and the censors wouldn't notice (as they didn't notice the butt crack thing). Anyway, is hiis job was definitely to be the new eye candy of the show then mission accomplished!

But anyway, now to commentary....I found the whole young adult scene kinda lame. The only thing that saved it for me is Chelsea and Jett. Its good to see Chelsea grow up a bit but I hope she doesn't get too annoying and preachy. Stephanie and Jeremy need to move to Las Vegas and stay there. I officially hate the two of them! And how dumb was Max today (who by the way, really needs to not have his shirt off until he can bench at least 250lbs). He decided to invest in two idiots he just met without even checking references, taking time to think about it, or even have his brother (the lawyer) look into it?? He is officially a do-do head in my book.

Now for EJ/Sami/Lucas. Like I said before, Lucas just doesn't measure up to EJ! Lucas comes off as a whiny, short man with a 2 inch penis who needs to make up for his lack of manhood with the volume of his high pitched whiny and annoying voice! Gosh when EJ told him to shut up, I was cheering! Lucas needs to get a clue and realize that his ego can't protect his wife and kid (maybe kids). You can tell that Sami is going to start developing feelings for EJ...as fas as I am concerned, they are the couple to route for! SAMIE-J ALL THE WAY!!

Now don't you just love how John is just recovering ever so quickly...I swear this man is half machine or something. Wasn't it a few hours ago that he could hardly talk or walk? I mean, I love that he is back to his old self but jeez! He hasn't even gone home yet! Anyway, I just LOVED the whole Tony/Bart/Bo/John interaction! And the mansion....wow...i loved it. I was actually hoping that they would redecorate...and they did not dissappoint! Anywho...I love the writing for Tondre! Thaao plays that superbly. Man, I love him as a villain. I hope they don't make him good again like he was in the past. Good Tony = Boring Tony.

I'm glad we got a break from BEAWN today. I think Hogie likes them too much....but where's Billie? I miss her!!!!

• Members

Hogie hates incest, and since Kristen and Tony were once married...that's just gross. Besides. she was adpoted by Stefano so the really isn't their sister. By the way, isn't Tony a fake Dimera? Wasn't it revealed years ago (like in the 80s) that Daphne Dimera (Tony's mom) cheated on Stefano and that Tony wasn't really his child? Was that ever resolved or did they rewrite history?

• Members

Hogie hates incest, and since Kristen and Tony were once married...that's just gross. Besides. she was adpoted by Stefano so the really isn't their sister. By the way, isn't Tony a fake Dimera? Wasn't it revealed years ago (like in the 80s) that Daphne Dimera (Tony's mom) cheated on Stefano and that Tony wasn't really his child? Was that ever resolved or did they rewrite history?

• Members

LoL, I don't give a damn what Hogie likes and dislikes. I know what I like, and that's what I want.

Adopted or not, history shows that Kristen was and is part of the DiMera family. Stefano referred to her as his daughter. When she 'died,' he mourned his daughter's death... not some friend of the family.

Meanwhile, EJ and Tony know full well who Kristen is. It's not like she's a stranger, so I don't understand them referencing her full name of "Kristen Blake" as if neither of them would know her just by "Kristen." I mean, I'm happy they mentioned her either way, but that piece of dialogue sticks out as just odd. I mean, that would be like Belle and Sami having a conversation tomorrow where one of them says to the other, "It's just like that time when Carrie Brady..." WTF? Why not just say Carrie? She's your sister!

Archived