SOD: DAYS Summer Preview...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's certainly become that. But most of the others that have been harmed have been as a result of involvement because of the vendetta against the Bradys. It started with the Bradys and DiMeras. The Bradys just happen to have a lot of friends... who are not Bradys. Not getting the bogus thing at all, LoL.

• Members

It's bogus (IMO) because we already know how the 'feud' began. As I said, though, I can get on the ride and ignore the plot-holes as long as the resulting drama is worth it and gives my favorite characters great story... so I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint.

• Members

Oh, I hear you on the rewrite. I wouldn't mind it if it connected to the 80's start. I mean we don't know why Stefano ever choise Salem. We don't know why he became a crime boss. So, honestly, I could buy some preamble sort of story, as long as it INCLUDED the on-screen start, and only served to add to and complete the entire thing. It probably won't, though, and I've made peace with that, as long, as you said, the result is worth the ride.

• Members

Oh, that could be such a fascinating story to tell!

If he has reason to hate the Brady family, that's one thing. But why was he a crime boss even before getting mixed up with the Brady folks in the first place? What led him to that? It's something I've always wanted to know. How Stefano became... Stefano.

• Members

Kenny, thanks for the Dougs Place tidbit...That is a great preview, and i'm so glad it involves Bo and Hope...I knew once we got the spoiler about Hope wanting to investigate the Dimera's we would get to see them more involved...

• Members

From Wikipedia:

In 1982 Julie and Doug became involved in an adventure involving titanium deposits. A set of geological maps showed titanium deposits underneath Doug's place, and both Stefano DiMera and Stuart Whyland wanted to get their hands on them. Stefano and Tony had constructed a tunnel from the DiMera Mansion to the wine cellar of Doug's place in order to get the deposits, but in the end the entire titanium deposits ended up being a hoax.

• Members

Wouldn't it be wild if Maggie got involved in this mystery? After all, Stefano held Mickey hostage and let Salem believe he was dead. During that time, Maggie and Don Craig got close. Maybe the rumours of John Clarke returning as Mickey this summer are true, and Mickey and Maggie will play a small role in the story.

• Members

Wow. I cannot believe they are going back that far in this DiMera story. Wow. Color me very shocked. I'm pleasantly surprised by that! I hope we actually SEE Doug's Place again. Shame we had to lose the Penthouse. They better actually use Doug's Place if they resurrect it.

I'm very pleased by this. See ... it doesn't take much, lol. It's nice they are actually using true history here. Susan and Bill Hayes must be in heaven to actually get somewhat of a story (do i think they'll be TRULY front-burner? No ... sadly).

• Members

I don't dare dream Maggie gets a story. My god I'd cream my pants. It's a shame though if she isn't used. She should be in this come to think of it.

Love your blog Mike <3 I'm so addicted. I know I never talk about it or post about it but I finally started reading it, waaaaay back to the beginning and god I'm hooked. You have a lot happen each episode and it's awesome.

• Members

As a fan of hers I do need her to be mentioned. Lexie has been used peripherally for years even with the reveal she was a Dimera so if she isn't spoiled then nothing leads me to believe she will be a key player in this feud. The only time she was given spoilers was during the baby swicth when she was heavily featured and then she was promptly backburnered. Stephano doesn't have to be spoiled because the feud is about the Dimeras, and technically he was mentioned even if it was in relation to Sami. All the characters who will be key players have already been mentioned and nothing is indicative Lexie will be prominently featured. Something concrete would be nice.

Archived