SOD: DAYS Summer Preview...

• Members

I can't believe this idea hasn't popped into my mind yet: what if Stefano is the son of Santo and Colleen, thus making him half Brady? The vendetta with the Brady's isn't only because his father died of a broken heart over Colleen's death -- the vendetta is also because they killed his mother!

It could also be why Stefano specifically needs stem cells from a DiMera/Brady baby in order to save his own life.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Then EJ and Sami would be cousins. Me no likey.

The ages would be all screwed up and it would take a ridiculous amount of rewriting but I think it would be fun if later in this story it was revealed that John Black was the child of Santo and Colleen. That would explain why he was used by the Dimeras to get revenge on the Bradys yet at the same time why he has such a kinship with the Bradys. The fallout from it could make things weird for Shawn and Belle (which is actually OK with me) but it wouldn't make Claire an incest baby because Shawn is really a Kiriakis.

• Members

"Oh and doesn't Santo's letter say that his relationship with Colleen was outside and beyond the vows of marriage that Santo had with Stefano's mother?"

Yeah, but Stefano could've found out differently later.

For the record, I hope they don't go down this path.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

OK I'm bumping this because many of these spoilers have still not happened yet so it's fun to revisit them now.

Very curious about that one. Will stealing the hairbrush cost him the job at the hospital lab and he go to work for Kate? Because there's a SOW spoiler out about him needing to obey her rules.

Archived