ATWT: Tuesday May 29th discussion

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a good show. The show would have been better if Katie had any rooting value. But she doesn't have any. I was hoping Carly would have smacked her after finding out about her and Jack. Jack is dumb. No other way to say it. Katie has no baggage? What? She has more bagging than Carly. First with Simon then married Henry then wanted Mike then went back to Simon. No now she wants Mike again. And now Jack?

I loved Carly telling Margo off at the police station. The best part about the show no Cloe.

• Members

Jack's a typical man, talking with his dick on that. Katie has baggage, and Jack has baggage with her family. Margo's his boss, and he and Craig were enemies for years (although I guess they don't run into each other any more...:( I so want SB in scenes with EVERYONE!!). Tho' I think that might change soon, per other spoilers. Heck, Jack arrested Katie's nephew, but then again, Katie barely paid attention to Casey.

I'm begging the writers to let Carly call Katie a slut. THREE men in seven months! S-L-U-T! LOL!!

• Members

I imagine for whateve length of time they are going to ram Kack down our throats, we will have to hear the following over and over again:

Katie: "I just want to be in a relationship that is going to last. Jack makes me feel so wonderful. I know that he's the one for me. But I know that Carly

will always be in the picture. But Jack's over her. He's moving on and she's going to have to accept that.

Jack: "Katie, you're impulsive, and I love that you are honest and caring. You are everything that I am looking for in a woman. Carly isn't a factor. I'm only

helping her because of the kids...I don't want her back. I want you.

Fast forward to when Jack will start breaking dates with Katie, courtesy of whatever plan Carly and Brad pull together

Katie most likely talking, or should I say whining to Margo: "That was Jack. He said he couldn't make our date tonight. Something to do with the kids.

Margo: Or Carly.

Katie; No, no... I'm not going to believe that... Jack and I are in a good place right now, Margo...He's soooooo over Carly. He doesn't want her. He's only

in her life because of the kids. Jack made his choice and he chose me. Carly and Jack will never get back together.

Either way it spins, Katie is going to be the biggest, bitchiest whining skank in the next few months down the line, and I CAN'T WAIT till when all that BULL Jack and she were spitting out to one another comes back to whup that tail.

• Members

Not surprising that they forgot their enemy rivarly. I hope Craig objects to their union. I would love to see scenes of SB with Carly. I don't believe they have worked together.

Katie was too busy being a slut to notice. :lol:

I do too. A little hair pulling from Carly would be nice too. LOL

• Members

When hasn't Katie been the whiniest skank on the Oakdale block? And OMG...I just got reminded Katie slept with Simon the first time he came back too. While she was dating Mike. <BigEvilGrin> Could she actually cheat on Jack? *my heart skips at the thought*

And btw, it's nice to see you posting in ATWT threads again. :)

• Members

Now that my girl Maura is back, I will be posting in ATWT a lot, so I can slam on Little Miss Hot Pants Katie.

Thanks PJ....This is what Katie will say to Jack when she's busted for sleeping with Brad:

Katie: I DIDN'T mean to sleep with Brad (and guess where she will sleep with Brad at, YUP, on that infested couch of hers). It was an ACCIDENT

Jack: Oh, so your clothes just accidentally came off and you slept with my brother.

Sound familiar? It should considering it's the same song and dance line she's used on Mike and any other man that busted her ass. Oh, and get this...this will be KATIE's THIRD Snyder that she's going after:

1.. Holden

2. Jack

3. Brad

Damn that skank really does want to keep it in the family :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived