ATWT: Tuesday May 29th discussion

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another Rule of Thumb For Jack:

Stop telling the new squeeze that she's a new breath of fresh air; that she's soo fun to be with; that you like her impulsiveness; especially considering the fact that the woman that you have been married to for years was the exact same thing, and you couldn't STAND IT.

When Jack said all that B.S. to Katie about how he loves her for her impulsiveness and crap, I wanted to crack up, because Carly was that from the word go, and Jack knew that; yet he kept trying to change her to be what HE wanted her to be; and when she wouldn't bend, he criticized, belittled and frowned upon. So what makes Little Miss Katie any different? Nothing...Because the one time Katie begins to scheme and manipulate to get what she wants, Jack "I Live By My OWN Set Of Rules" Snyder will do her the exact same way; most likely even going as far as to compare Katie to being exactly like Carly.

• Members

Great Show today, only thing I could have done without is the KACK scenes but other than that great show, I loved all the romantic touches today had, we even had close moment with Tom and Margo which I enjoyed and wish we saw more of in the future. I loved the Carly and Parker scenes as well.

• Members

Did Katie REALLY just say that she thought "Oh My God! I have to make love to him as quickly as possible.." when Jack's phone rang?!

I think she did. And I laughed.

What is she talking about? One minute she's basically begging him to tip her clothes off and then she wants him to leave?! GMAB! She's like a b!tch dog in heat around Jack!

And poor Katie. I hate that Jack lied to her like that..."I'm not using you to get over Carly". Haha! :rolleyes: Yeah right! Keep tellin' yourself that, bud!

HA! HA! HA! Way to go, CARLY!!! I was wondering if anyone was going to congratulate Margo on her fabulous parenting skills!! Too bad she didn't mention Adam. Then, we could seen a good ole fashioned soap opera catfight!

Did Carly actually say that Simon co-erced (sp?) her into stealing the jewels and running away with him? I thought she refused to do that, but Tom just said that's the reason she got all her charges dropped. :huh:

Was I the only one getting the impression that Henrienna was only filler stuff (like the two times they showed them)?!

Dang! Looks like Sherlock Hughes has solved the mystery of the suspicious look on the ex-lover's face after he let his ex-wife go. :rolleyes:

Carly & Parker made me shed a tear. :(

Carly 's gonna rip Katie's hair out!! *rubs hands together with an evil smile* And I can't wait! :D

Previews look good. I'm gonna LOVE Susan/Lucinda getting some scenes together tomorrow!

• Members

I agree I can't wait to see that on Wednesday's show I love when vets get airtime together, that and Kevin is back, hopefully we will see the prom, I was disappointed that it was not included in the preview. In the mean time only 3 more days until Noah comes to town :)

• Members

OMG...that FluffBitch is in fine form today, denying Jack her Very Pinkness until she's gotten yet another round of compliments from him. UGH. Then, she manages to smugly inform Carly that "it's true"...she and Jack are "together". It's just awful listening to Jack...I haven't been so disgusted since Julia1.0, and that's saying a lot. He's describing Carly....and praising Katie. Unfuggin'believable.

The only saving grace to this story is one day, Carly will have the last laugh, and Katie will know she's the personification of failure, since she's got every card in the deck in her hand, and she'll lose anyway.

And WTF has happened to Margo? I was so glad Carly managed to finally get a couple of licks of her own in, after yesterday and the opening scenes today. Honestly, I almost thought she was going to bring up Jack on charges just to get to Carly. Apparently, "vengence is mine" runs through Lyla's side of the genepool, because Margo, Craig and Katie are all pieces of work when crossed.

I thought the Carly/Parker scenes were great...but I fail to understand why they were shot in the dark.

Ewww....Maura can't even make Austin Peck watchable.

Henry and V were cute "not quite marrying" themselves. I almost expected that Henry would sit up and manage to talk all about Fluffy, since everyone usually worries about that bitch, no matter what they're doing.

***Carly had to sign a statement saying Simon coerced her. It was the only way Jack could help her. I don't see it as a lie, but to some people it is. Especially saying Simon coerced her into assaulting Jack. I just don't care. Screw Simon. :)

• Members

I thought all the Jatie scenes were sweet and romantic. Katie was able to put all her fears on the table to find out where she stands with Jack. You knew Carly would make a beeline for Katie's.

I enjoyed Henry and Vienna and I usually don't so that was a nice surprise.

Carly and Parker were great. Mick Hazen is a good actor.

Carly and Brad was a dud for me. Just not buying Brad's angle in all this. And I can't see his Brad being able to blackmail Carly into marrying him. He just doesn't seem smart enough.

• Members

I don't know how much more of Jack and Caty I can take!! Listening to Jack spew that bunch of crap to her was making me seriously ill! Please Lord throw me a bone and just let me see some longing between Jack and Carly or something. I can't take much more of this!!

• Members

I'm trying very hard. It's very hard to watch Jack making a complete ass of himself with Katie. I sat through five/six months of Carly/Simon, which was just as bad. You'd think I could catch a break. :)

Rumor has it TC's contract is up later this fall, and I can't see why she'd stay. The writing for Katie isn't changing, and she knows a lot of her fans have had it with the character.

• Members

I must have "sucker" stamped on my forehead. If I hadn't convinced myself Jack is only screwing Katie because he thinks Carly's in love with Simon, I don't know what I'd do.

As for TC...I don't know what to hope for. If she leaves, TIIC might decide to ride out Kack until the minute she leaves. If she stays, well...I'll have to put up with her. But honestly, I don't think getting Austin Peck as a lead would be too terribly enticing to me. It appears to be a lose/lose situation.

• Members

Wondering who Peej's second greatest quote ever is from?!

I was cracking up listening to Brad today when he was talking about Katie to Carly. Was I the only one who noticed that it sounded an awful lot like my blog?! :lol:

• Members

I noticed you have Brad's "voice" downpat. And that's a compliment. LOL!!!

MH is MaryHatch on MD...she cracks me up. I just hate Katie....MH is much more reasonable when she calls Katie on the carpet for her behavior. I just think she's a whore!!! :)

Archived