THE VIEW: Ideal replacements for Rosie and Star

JoelMTL

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

with Barbara having her sit in the moderators seat today, I'm sure Whoopi is under serious consideration, if there's not already contract negotiations taking place.

Roseanne Barr would be amazing. Perfect to keep up the momentum of what Rosie O'Donnell started, but I'm sure The View is not going to want to go down the route of another angry liberal fat woman as moderator.

I said Nancy Grace a while ago, and I would love it. That would make the View appointment TV.

• Members

I think Whoopi would be enough controversy for THE VIEW. I could totally see Whoppi and Elisabeth getting into it.

For you and me both. Her contract with CourtTV and HEADLINE NEWS are probably very cushy though(not to mention she can make frequent trips back and forth to GA to see her family and not miss a beat, because they've replicated the Nancy Studio in ATL to look similar to the one in NY).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ive changed my opinions on Kathy Griffin. While I find her to be extremely annoying, she works good on the panel. I saw her guest host 2 episodes alst week and thought she did good. I like her views and they are more in line with Rosie and oppose Elizabeth's. She wasnt afraid to speak her mind and IA with alot she had to say. I think a combo of her, Sheri Shepherd and/or Nancy Grace would be great

• Members

Nancy Grace has left (or will be leaving)Court TV to concentrate on her own show. I still would love her on The View though. I think she would be a great moderator.

I don't want to see Roseanne Barr. I just have no respect for her. Renee Elise Goldberry was excellent when she was on. But I bet they will get Whoopi who is a bigger name

Archived