DAYS: Friday, May 25

• Members

I'm going to take the DAYS thread to a whole new level. No pictures this time. I'm giving you all a video!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

This is from June 2003, right after Theo was born and Sami was exposed for changing the paternity results. Brandon has left her, and she goes after Tony for revenge. Tragedy catches up to Sami though and hard. This was such an amazing and dramatic ending. I love this episode!

The DAYS thread is mine once again! :D

Discuss.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dena Higley just got LUMI. She had them. They were the one great thing that she did when she took over DAYS. I loved the Tony/Sami/Lucas triangle. You saw Sami tempted by Tony and all of his power, but you knew her heart belonged to Lucas.

• Members

You have to laugh at the paramedics picking Sami up. They actually pick her up, nothing underneath her, her body's slump, blood's just flowing everywhere. :lol: That would not be the way to carry a patient that just got her neck gashed open.

• Members

EJ and Sami....might replace LUMI???? I do not watch Days regularly anymore(did in the 80's and 90's along with AMC) but from the times I've tuned in, I was impressed with the chemistry between Scott and Sweeney. Having a baby that is 1/2 Dimeria and 1/2 Brady is certainly bound to change the dynamics of the Brady/Dimeria feud. However, in the end something tells me that the child will end up being Lucas'......and could this child be named Sophie or Sophia to connect with the grave EJ saw in New Orleans???

Ooooo What if Anna came to the rescue and defense of Sami?????

• Members

I'm loving Days now. All of it. Philip, Shawn and Belle together are great and MM has rocked as Belle. She has finally won me as a Belle fan. Thank goodness, John is awake. I'm getting so excited about the upcoming summer stories and look forward to every day. Annie looked too cute as Willow today even though she is a genuine PITA. It'll be good to end her story. Nick and Chelsea were so good today. Wonder what happens with them after all this.

• Members

I never thought I'd say this, but I love Sami and EJ together and think they would be a better match over Sami and Lucas. They have chemistry and a relationship very different from what she has with Lucas. I don't want to go much into detail, but this is displayed well in the upcoming episode.

I'm loving the Belle/Shawn/Phillip stuff! I am however very suprised with how calm they are all acting.

• Members

If Sami and EJ pair up to fight the DiMeras to save 'their' baby together, I could see them growing very close. EJ and Sami versus his family, and EJ/Sami versus her family. It would be the two of them against the world. In the end, Sami would probably end up hoping that EJ would be the father of her baby due to all that they'll end up going through in order to save "their" baby.

It could be a great tale!

Sami/EJ and Chelsea/Nick are the future hot couples of this show. If either of them were on this show in the 80's, I honestly believe they would've been just as big as Luke/Laura, Bo/Hope, Steve/Kayla or any of the like. They're terrific! Especially Chelsea and Nick. They're just so unique and a breath of fresh air. Combined with the actors and their insanely ADORABLE chemistry, it's just unbeatable.

• Members

I love Sami and EJ together, and think that Allison Sweeney and James Scott have such chemistry. I've tried to like Bryan Datillo over the years, but Lucas

is such a non character; he has been there, for like, 14 years, and I still don't know who the hell he is. Kill him off I say! lol

• Members

Another solid show. Great capper for the week.

First off, I like how they are humanizing EJ but not making Tony cartoonish. Tony is very dark but that is fine. His motivation is clear and Tony vs EJ has a epic feel to it. I love them going the dueling brothers route. JS and TP are great together and I love how torn EJ was. AS was great, especially when calling EJ a coward. I had chills during that seen when EJ was hiding and hearing Sami's pleas while Tony was saying the baby would be theirs. EJ just bursting out there was fantastic. The big story is finally here.

John waking up slowly was a good way to go. You could feel the suspense as Marlena was fighting for him while, inside his room, John was slowly fighting to come back. DH was great today in fighting with that ass Dr. Tucker. I hate that doctor. Belle coming to visit John was so nice and heartwarming. MM played it well and her scenes with Deidre were great. Loved the end with John not letting go. Monday will be a big day for J&M fans.

Belle/Shawn at odds over Claire and the dreams was ok. Good dramatic stuff. Glad they are off the island. Shawn/Willow was good too but I am so ready for her ass to go. BB made me LMAO when he made that thumbs up and told Willow "Good for you."

Chelsea/Nick was ok. I am happy their airtime decreased because they are still in a holding pattern IMO. I love when Willow showed up and asked for her newspaper and said that any panties found were hers. The way she said "Nicky" had me LMAO. That made Willow somewhat tolerable today I guess.

Good show and good week. Let's hope for the same next week and for a ratings increase for this past week.

Archived