AMC: Thursday

• Members

Loving the Jack/Erica stuff so far.

Krystal and Tad - at least its nice to see them enjoy their lives and actually have a little fun. Its been forever for those two. Awww Ruth Martin is babysitting Little A and Jenny - wish we could at least see her!

Amanda was just randomly placed in the ConFusion scene today - haha - not complaining though, bc I love her. I loved that scene between Amanda and Josh, and how they both declared they are over Jonathan and Babe, respectively.

OPAL!!! :) And Joe...love seeing the vets, especially the ones who get bumped to recurring under McT's reign and is now being used more this year since McT's been gone than McT ever used her in the last 2 years.

Di/Ava! Love Di's motherly influence over her.

LOL - I LOVED that 'forgiven' Greenlee scene at ConFusion. She totally called everyone out on their bad attitudes and illegal wrongdoings. To Babe: "Well Babe, you look the same. Let's hope you've changed a little...no longer stealing babies or jumping between the sheets." To Jonathan: "And YOU! Murderer, mayhem, bombs, kidnapping....FORGIVEN!" She even took a dig at the little girl 'Amanda' and called Zach a 'loser'. LOL - I loved that scene and I actually felt bad for her, bc it is all true. Everyone has done horrible horrible things under McT's reign, and they have all been forgiven...except Greenlee just returns home and she can't get a break.

Greenlee to Jonathan: "Hey Jon - what's a girl have to do to get a drink in this town? Kill a few people?" :lol: LOVED that!

I'm also feeling bad for Hannah - she really hasn't done anything illegal or too crazy yet, so I'm still on her side. Plus Stacey makes it easy...

Ok, I'm back to loving Tad Martin - as long as he promises to act like he is today. And I loved how he asked Opal if she would do a another performance of 'Bad Girls' - which was hilarious - there is a clip of her singing that song on YouTube from a few years ago. These Tad/Krystal/Opal/Joe/Jamie scenes are actually really good, sweet, and warm!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here they go with that God-awful flashback again. LOL

LMAO at Amanda asking Josh was he alright since he didn't go running after Babe.

I hate to agree with everything Greenlee is saying today. I can't stand her but everyone else has been forgiven but she comes home and everyone wants her gone and won't forgive her. You know what they say. The truth comes out when one is drunk.

I'm loving the Tad/Krystal/Opal/Joe/Jamie scenes. It's nice to see Joe and Opal get screen time and Krystal actually apologized for keeping Jenny from her family while she was pregnant and they forgave her. Tad: "She has my smile." Opal: "It looks like gas to me." :lol:

ETA: Hannah needs to quit this "You stole my son from me" bullshit. Alex Sr. "died" what 4 years ago and she just now wants to feel close to Ethan. He was alive 3 years after Alex sr. "died" and she didn't try to find him then. And now telling Zach he OWES her a baby! WTF? Is this chick snorting fairy dust? Zach lost a child just like she did but he's not begging her to have a baby with him so they can recreate Ethan 2.0.

• Members

ITA with everything you said.

Between Greenlee's 'forgiven' soliloquy and Opal's prescence...today is the best episode of the week for sure!

ETA: Ok, don't hate me, but I still feel bad for Hannah. What she wants isn't as crazy a thing as I was expecting her to do (kidnap or whatever). Sure, Zach shouldn't go along with her request, but I would love to see Hannah fight through her issues with Josh's help, and the two of them adopt a baby so she can fill her burden. I've heard fans compare her to Leslie Coulson - but there is no way. Leslie was a comic villian who just lusted after Tad. The Hannah character is written in a mature way, with deep emotions.

• Members

B-S. Greenlee's only crime wasn't coming home. Oh she's sure good at bringing up everybody else's past crimes (and I enjoyed when she did it to Jon and Babe particuarly), not her and not so much Ryan's past crimes. It wasn't "a beautiful wedding," Rylee married because Ryan was a jerk who wanted to teach Kendall a lesson on obedience and Greenlee was obsessed with him and would have screwed over anybody for it - like by ripping Kendall's dress in court during a death penalty case. She stole Kendall's man, stole the company in the way she's accusing Kendall of taking the company from her, almost succeeded in getting Kendall the death penalty and Kendall forgave her for all of it and was practically her love slave after Ryan died. She gave Fusion to the baby-stealer, Babe. Kendall was going to give her her own baby and she treated Kendall and the baby like they had the plague (because it was Kendall's and not hers) and left town (which I understand completely, it was a shock and I don't blame her for not knowing how to handle it) - Greenlee's had 18 months to think it over and give this psuedo-forgiveness and Kendall (and Ryan) has had a few weeks to deal with her coming back after doing all that.

Greenlee wants a lap-dog, she's not going to be happy until Kendall has nothing but her (even when she loved her that's what she wanted for Kendall to have, nothing but her).

I liked yesterday better. Atleast during the first half of yesterday's episode I was enjoying nuGreenlee's Greenleeness, today minus a few moments (Jon, Babe, and the half-a** Ryan crime listing which was better than nothing) I was more so going "shut up already!" Then we have Hannah and much of her dialouge is ridiculous to me since they haven't even attempted to excuse her not coming to PV two years ago and I'm suppose to buy that Zach may have given in to the BSC? Krystal being made an official Martin, eh.

Jonathan/Greenlee and Josh/Amanda. I saw chemistry today, maybe b/c they were being argumentitive.

If Opal would have actually sang "Bad Girls," that alone would have made any episode Episode of the week, but she didn't. Tsk, Opal, sing for us!

• Members

Best episode of the week! I loved the music montage at the end. Greenlee threw away her green butterfly. Babe and Jamie seem to be having more friends scenes lately...interesting. Jack kissing Erica on the cheek :wub:

The characters and relationships on this show have improved tenfold over the month. The foundation of a classic AMC has been re-established, now we need good storylines to get us through the year!

Hannah could TOTALLY come back too. She didn't really do anything too crazy or illegal (like I thought she would). There is definitely potential to see her again, and I really hope we do. She had lots of fans, and if she gets over the Zach/Ethan thing, I think more of the Zendall fans would like her.

• Members

I also feel bad for Hannah. She seriously is messed up by all that happened

Sabine is rocking as Greenlee. Today was a classic Greenlee moment. She loves to cause a huge drama scene adn call out everyone's ish. She went off on everyone from Amanda to Josh to Jonathan to Erica and I loved it. She whines too much but she makes an excellent bitch and Im glad AMC brought her back. I love to hate her

Are those flashbacks real? I notice that in the Greens flashbacks, Sabine isnt in any shots with the other actors? Are those flashbacks completely new or did they just insert her shots in between the real ones that Rebecca did

So Ruth is babysitting Jenny. Could it have hurt to have gotten ONE of the actresses back so we could see her with her new grandbaby?

• Members

I also feel bad for Hannah and I'm relieved that she didn't go all psycho on Zach and/or Kendall. Hopefully, she will be back to mix things up with Josh or Adam in the future.

Big WORD to Angela for pointing out how false Greenlee's twisted version of her relationships with Kendall & Ryan was! I did enjoy Greenlee putting down Jon & Babe, but she is delusional to claim Kendall stole her man when the exact opposite is true.

I really loved the scenes at the Roadside bar. It was great to have some family bonding for a change and I love seeing Opal. I didn't even care that Opal forgave Krystal because KWAK is showing remorse for her behavior.

I don't know what that song was at the end, but I loved it. It really fit perfectly.

ITA that this was the best episode this week, probably thanks to Amanda L. Beall (just for you, R Sinclair!).

• Members

Hocus Pocus Ryan

This latest scheme from Dynamite Kiddo will take diabolical planning along with a treacherous streak of lying, scheming, conning, falling, laying eggs, crawling, and biting. And nobody does it better than Captain HOoker, Captain Ho...okay Captain St. Ryan! LOL...the man known as all of these pathetic names is going to install magic all across the world by having something lighten up in the sky (and no that does not mean burn alive). On the first night we see some action in the sky in the form of Rosanne Bar's a$$ backing it up while Juvenile's hit song is playing. You think this is good? Just check out the next night when we see Harry Pothead and his mistress, Ms. Titless, making whoopie faster than Arnold Schwarzenegger terminates a pest! But ahh the third night holds the biggest surprise of them all...a picture in the sky of President Bush milking a goat and getting some milk in his mouth as he sucks on that ferocious nipple will be if he can practice that magic to get hit by a bus and become decapitated into a Million Little Pieces and we see James Frey pen a sequel to his novel err memoir or biography or loopography whatever you call it. Magic is in the air with St. Ryan the idiot!

• Members

Cheap, they're totally redone shots of Kenlee. They're actually dressing nuGreenlee in clothes similar to what Greenlee was wearing in the original scenes, but not Kendall for some weird reason.

Yesterday's flashback had Kendall in a black dress and Ryan in a blue/white shirt, this is what they actually wore that day and evening:

preview22.jpgpreview20.jpg

preview7.jpg

And I'm about 75% sure Kendall was in this dress and not a black shirt during the original hospital scenes, Picture 1 shows it better, Picture 2 you can barely see it:

GK147.jpg

GK152.jpg

ETA: BTW, my two cents on the flashbacks. They are such a bad idea. I like Greenlee's return so far, SS plays a fine bitch and it's injected some juice into the show but when they give me a board for RB vs. SS comparison like those 3 billion flashbacks have - it's not good. They should just have them discuss the scenes that happened not put in "new" flashbacks of them, that would be a lot more effective rather than bad flashbacks.

• Members

thanks Angela. I was completely confused. GH did the same thing when Laura Wright joined as Carly. I hated it then bc they recreated way too many flashbacks and even of the actress who played the role just a month earlier. That was in bad taste IMO

• Members

I heard someone outed me. Damn, I told them I'd make that million dollar donation to the Miranda Center if J&E go through with the divorce, but I wanted the whole thing to remain secret until the divorce is processed. Damn AMC for having to steal my thunder and wrte it in now. LMFAO. Oh well, I'll just up it to 2 million when those papers are processed. I can afford it, and it would be worth every penny. ;)

On a side note, LMFAO at whoever did that on the show, that's friggin aweswome. I'm going to believe it was David. That's a very David thing to do. Still saving my girl. :wub:

Archived