OFF! GH's Luke , GH's Jax

GL's Jonathan: Coming Home?

GH's Ted King : Star Speaks Out: How Recast Killed Alcazar

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Joe M.:

"I think they have sort of lost their way a little bit. Hopefully, this will give it a little bit of a lift. I certainly hope so. We're gonna try."

Thrilled to see his old pals. "I must say it was really quite wonderful. They make you feel like a hero, and that warms the cockles in one's heart, to say the least...They are really, rally happy to see this character back. I felt it from top to bottom, and that's nice. I missed the people. It's like coming back to your home. It makes you feel like you want to give your best, which you should do anyway. But still, they make it easier to do it."

Talks about the internet fans and hits on sites and it been shown to him (he doesn't know how to use the internet).

Brady/Dimera fued. "It's a fascinating idea. I think it's very insightful if they do it well. I met this fellow Hogan, and he seems like a very lovely man. People always wondered, 'Why do these people hate each other so much?' It should be interesting."

• Members

Thank you so much, Angela! :)

Okay, I am a little more excited to see Stefano, but it looks like Joe doesn't know what the reason behind the feud is...

They didn't write it yet or they just didn't tell him? I'm surprised they wouldn't tell him... hmm...

• Members

Joe's words are so true. Everyone seems happy he is back. I can't wait!! I think Hogan and Joe will get along very well.

I wonder if he does know what is going to happen but just doesn't want to say or be asked about it. I can't see Joe signing on without having some idea about the story, especially given how he has been treated in the past.

• Members

No.

Lily puts her on blast and it gets caught on film.

As for TP returning to GL, I love him, but please don't come back to this sinking ship. Guiding Light is beneath a talent like him. The show is a mess of its former self and more characters do not need to be ruined. I hope he lands a movie role soon and this is just wishful thinking on behalf of the writers.

Archived