DAYS: Tuesday, May 22nd!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why did I keep having Celeste and EJ sex fantasies while the voodoo ritual was going on? Celeste was looking damn good and EJ wasn't looking too bad himself ;):P I could totally see the two of them going at it. Hot and rough monkey sex right in front of the couldren.

• Members

Totally not just you. My mind went ahead and finished this line:

Celeste: Take off your shirt.

With this:

EJ: Will that help us reach the spirits?

Celeste: No, that's just for me...

pounce

• Members

GREAT show today.

First off, the Philip/Belle/Shawn scenes were sweet. Everyone taking blame and responsibility. Finally some resolution and some motivation behind their actions. Realistic flaws for all 3 and now I see where all 3 were coming from. How ironic that just when they agree to do what is best for the child, they all may end up losing her. Good stuff. Death and danger can make you admit regrets and examine behavior. I thought Days did good with this. That scene where they all start singing "Amazing Grace" was sad.

Bo/Steve was intense. Good acting by PR and SN. Bo swearing on Zack's grave that he would give the statement up and then refusing to back on the island. Kayla showing up was a surprise. It took her a little too long to get there but damn MBE and SN had it rocking in that scene where she recited wedding vows to talk him down. Loved it and I love how this story is about their connection once again. I have a feeling we may be getting a break from Steve and Kayla as it seems they are going to stay on the island until he is better. We could use a break from them but, hopefully, it's not too long. I still like Bisco and she is even better interacting with others besides Shawn, Belle, etc. I thought she handled herself well today but Gabby is still pointless as a character.

It was nice to see Sami apologize and her and Will bonding. Loved the line Sami had about Kate's head being cut off in the photo. "It's the best she's ever looked." :lol: .

BD abd LK rocked today. Kate finally had a comeuppance IMO. She looked heartbroken but she needed to hear that. Loved the slap and her mentioning all she did for Lucas. The chord line was a good one and so true. I have been waiting for a face off like this for awhile. Kate needs to be knocked down alot because she is close to being unredeemable. She doesn't even buy that EJ raped Sami. She still deserves alot more then she is getting so I hope she gets it because Kate needs to lose everything for once. It will help take her character in new directions. LK did look great today. I just love Lucas sticking up for Sami. Breath of fresh air!

There was a weird, sexual vibe in the EJ/Celeste scenes. :lol: I thought they had a nice gothic feel to them and they weren't too over the top. It had creepiness to it and JS and TB played it well. I wonder if the test was true and EJ is the father. I have a feeling it was and that this was the trigger mentioned in SOD. In the May previews, it said Celeste was the trigger to the story so I think this test was it. The baby being EJ's will kick all this off it seems. I also like how EJ seemed bothered by having to throw his shirt in the fire :lol: .

Another good episode. The rest of the week is looking good.

• Members

Yesterday and today were excellent for me. I feel the DiMera spirit coming, the suspense and excitement. Celeste really is the catalyst. When she appeared in the crypt garden, I knew the DiMera days were here, actually.

Phoenix, I agree with your accessment of the three young folks. It was poignant and when Belle started singing Amazing Grace, I surprised myself by bawling. Actually, I cried twice during todays show and quite surprisingly to me. Ordinarily Steve and Kayla irritate me, but today when Steve broke down and cried out as he fell and grabbed Kayla, omg, that was the most heartwrenching scene I've seen, the most heartfelt cry. wow. Great job.

I think Will is looking really good with his new haircut. His scenes were neat, too.

• Members

i pretty much fast forwarded most of the episode..but i did watch the EJ and Celeste scenes..Only because James Scott was shirtless and looked hot!!! and Tanya Boyd looked the best i've ever seen her...I also caught the last steve/kayla/bo and shawn/belle/phillip scenes..Okay stuff, just glad its almost over....I'm just ready for thursday to get here..

• Members

I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried over the "Amazing Grace" scene. I thought it was very, very poignant. It might be the first time I've felt anything during a Shawn/Belle/Phillip scene beyond mild interest.

I loved, loved, loved the Bo/Steve stuff. As crazy as he knows Steve is right now, Bo never wavered in his belief that Steve wouldn't be able to hurt him. He could see that Steve was struggling, both against his programming and to find something that would let him justify what the programming was telling him to do. He tried with the "you put out my eye" but Bo reminded him that they'd resolved that. And then Bo gave him nothing else. He didn't fight against him, he stuck his knife in the bar. If Steve was going to do it, he would have to kill an unarmed man who was refusing to even try to defend himself. And Bo was right that Steve couldn't do it. You could see the change happen on Steve's face right before Kayla walked up. It's why he caved so quickly when she got there.

Back to the butterfly knife Bo stuck in the bar... it has quite the history between them. It's the knife he used to put Steve's eye out. Steve carried it for several years after that -- he pulled it on Bo more than once, and he had it in the 1986 Stockholm storyline. Bo got it back after that. But the knife had seen a lot of action between the two men. It was fitting and kind of full circle to see Bo stab it into the bar.

Archived