Passions

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's always nice to see grown up Endora. It would be so cool if teenaged Endora travelled back in time and came to live with her "Aunt Tabby" in the present day. Then would could have Nicole Cox's baby Endora and grown up Endora on at the same time, getting into all sorts of mischief!

• Members

Sheridan's comment - to herself - in Friday's episode proves that it would be a rewrite if JER reveals that Crazed Evil Sheridan is Beth.

Because why would Beth tell herself that she was being unselfish and honorable by staying married to Chris all of this time instead of choosing Luis?

This is in addition to the comments we've heard Sheridan make when others are not around, such as (1) how she had a miscarriage last summer, (2) how Marty's dead, and that (3) she does love Chris but not as much as Luis.

Let's not forget the intimate flashbacks Sheridan's had that only Sheridan would remember, not Beth.

I think the writers have made sure - during private moments - to portray this as the real physical Sheridan.

So, it would be a rewrite at this point for this to become Beth.

Now, other excuses for Sheridan's behavior such as mind control, tumor, etc. I could see working and would not necessarily be a rewrite.

• Members

I'm back to agreeing with this idea. Sheridan is the real Sheridan. But something REALLY strange is up with her. I don't know what it is!

But how much did I LAUGH when Sher-Sher said "I liked my costume better!" It was ADORABLE!!! And snooty, but of course, ADORABLE!!

McKenzie Westmore ROCKS (again, finally)!

• Members

The reveals were good. Ben Masters went from confused to enraged so well. That Little Ethan reveal was good and I love all the remembering of history with Ivy and so forth.

Loved Ivy and Rebecca together again. Seems they may try to learn about Little Ethan paternity.

The Chad/Vincent reveal was good. Nice cliffhanger and nice suspence building through the episode. I love the song playing too in the background. The reactions of BK and LH to the gay bar and to catching Chad were priceless.

Sheridan needs to die for interupting the Luis/Fancy lovemaking.

Can't wait for Monday. Finally some movement in story.

Archived