Passions

• Administrator

Sip, I just finished watching Monday's episode and it's good!! From Julian/Eve to Vincent/Chad/Whitney/Theresa to Tabitha/Endora. :)

Yeah, I was able to watch Friday's US episode on NBC and I liked how they played "Beautiful Liar" in the background as Whitney caught Chad/Vincent.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I might have agreed about Sheridan -- IF Lucy weren't so TRASHY that they had to attempt to SCREW each other while he's HANDCUFFED to a damn PRISON HOSPITAL BED while she's in disguise as a frumpy, sexually ambiguous he-she.

I WAS a Lucy fan. Maybe JER wrote this DISGUSTING, FORCED attempt at sexual activity to turn us AGAINST Lucy? Because it was too ridiculous to stomach. There was no class or dignity in those scenes AT ALL.

SHERIDAN, ALL THE WAY BABY!!

• Members

I knew they played that song but I didn't make the connection until NOW! Lol. How tired was I while watching that DVD? DAMN!

Anyway, nice to see that the "Passions" music department, like in the ol' days, is again trying to be poetic even in their background music choices. I appreciate that effort.

Archived