Passions

• Administrator

OMG! They aired the full ending credits!! YES!!! Also, the music and background scenery was different too. I think this is the first time since 1999 that they aired the full ending credits. Awesome! :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's also something strange still concerning the Evian kid! Remember the episode in which Julian was talking on the phone with Eve about their son, and Valerie was sitting right there in an office with Julian? Is Julian actually paying Valerie to invent information about their son? This means that Julian is the one behind the supposed reveal of the Evian kid and is in cahoots with Valerie. Think about it, this means that Julian is responsible for Vincent being revealed as the Evian kid (which is probably not true). Would this mean that V and V are still one in the same and Julian knows it, or they're two different people who are BOTH in cahoots with Julian to dupe Eve?

• Members

I also should point out that during those scenes between Julian and Valerie in that office after Julian got off the phone with Eve, Julian told Valerie "you know what to do" or something similar. I think Julian is behind this so-called Evian kid revelation with Valerie (and perhaps Vincent) in cahoots! Go figure!

• Members

Didn't Esme just say she saw Pretty in Europe? I'm not seeing her as the he/she stalker or Val and vincent as some frog like sex changing Evian kid/blackmailer. Wasn't Edna Wallace rumored to have had another child out there that was born 'wrong'? I think that's who's been causing all the trouble and we'll see Kelly McCarty in a dual role.

• Members

I think Pretty is a red herring to this storyline and that she will come in down the line on Direct Tv to ruin Fancy's life. Or she could be Fancy's next story if Fancy ever leaves the Shuis story, even if it's temporary. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sherry bring pretty back to ruin Lancy. Anyway, I think she's a decoy.

• Members

Exactly my thinking as well. I mean, it is fine to give Sheridan an edge but they went to a whole other extreme and made her into an over the top vixen and now she is actually defending her father, the man who tried to kill her and Luis several times and totured her for most of her and her mother. Yeah...JER mayu destroy characters often but unless this is Beth or Sheridan is insane or something this makes very little sense. Yeah, I get that Passions isn't hardcore soap and all but JER doesn't change or destroy characters this bad :lol: . Something is up. If JER wants to salvage Shuis, there has to be a reason behind Sheridan madness because she needs to be redeemed. Otherwise, I think it's Luis/Fancy all the way.

• Members

I think Sheridan has been acting a little more Sheridan lately...a little bit. Her breaking in to see Luis is very Sher. It's a far cry from manipulating her niece after she had just been raped which was the most deplorable thing she has done. IMO. SO maybe it really is Sher Sher? Who knows.

Archived