Passions

• Members

Hell hath frozen over, and I have started a PSNS thread.

Not bad show today. Noah and Paloma are really saving this Chadney stuff. But I am really ready for this to come out already.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AWESOME show today, as usual!!

Words can't express my love for evil Sheridan. Throwing that lap top on the ground was just....GENIUS!!! I can't get enough of her. It's like Beth in a new form. :) :) :) ...but I can't believe she was defending Alistair. The man lived to torment her!

Fancy, SHUT UP!! Just leave Sheridan and Luis alone. And that wig is hideous. LOL at Esme, though. She's such a great asset. If it weren't for her, I'd FF through everything Fancy.

I have to LOL everytime the stalker breaks out into evil laughter. It amuses me to no end. The ending with the room bursting into flames was a nice touch.

...Looking forward to a great week. B)

• Members

Oh, wow. You started a Passions thread. *faints* *wink*

Decent episode today...the best part was Fancy/Luis/Sheridan. I loved Fancy slapping Sheridan. Her slaps always look like they hurt a lot. The nun and Esme were funny.

Theresa & Ethan together still is not working for me.

Noah = boring

• Members

Sheridan's been defending Alistair for awhile. She told Ivy that she understands why Alistair became a monster - because he lost the woman (Katherine) he loved with all his heart. Sheridan should know that Alistair supposedly loved Rachel, and it was her rejection that caused Alistair to go over the edge.

Regardless, Luis truly seems to be over Sheridan.

• Members

I like Noah/Paloma being involved in the Chad/Vincent story. I am ready for the reveal though. I will give JER credit...at least we didn't have 50,000 flase reveals where Chad nearly confesses to Whitney but doesn't. He only tried once and I applaud that. It will make the reveal better.

Esme rocks and I loved my Fancy slapping Sheridan. I am slowly growing to like Sheridan being bad but I don't like her defending Alistair. That is way too much for me to swallow based on all he did to her. I will try to forget that aspect but that part just makes me burn with anger. Luis does seem over Sheridan and it makes me very happy. I am liking this story though.

ET was better today because of the stalker stuff. The stalker and his/her comments and rants are funny. The fire scenes at the end were well-done and very creepy stuff with ET finding all the masks and all.

Pretty solid show. Best in a few weeks IMO.

• Members

I said months ago the stalker was Pretty and I still think that is the case.

People just started talking about her out of nowhere. I think Fancy took Pretty's boyfriend. She got upset or traumtized or something and had a breakdown. She decided to have a sex change and something went wrong. She blamed Fancy and several others and this is what we have. I'm not sure why she would want Ethan, her half brother, but I think this may be close. It would explain why the stalker knows the way of the house.

• Members

I'm with Phoenix.

I don't know how, or why, but this stalker HAS to be Pretty. Today just almost confirmed it. It's SO like rich people (see Gabby, "Desperate Housewives," Whitley, "A Different World,") to have elaborate portrates or abstract paintings of themselves (particularly the young, hip, trendy types).

Somehow, again, this is sooooooooooooooooo Pretty. But somehow (and here's my strange suspicion/misguided theory), Pretty IS Vincent and Val too! I don't know, lol. And I don't know how that could be if two are black and one is white... I don't know!

But that she/he knows all of Alistair's nooks and crannies on the Crane ground, and that he/she has his/her own room with more permanent "Marks" like those he/she images, it seems too territorial for it to be someone who's "squatting" in there.

Archived