PSNS: Grace's Killer Revealed!

• Members

Why does that need an explanation? It was a good mystery. Until the He-She started being responsible for EVERYTHING bad in town, now including things he wasn't even on the show for, and it was fun speculating if Vince was Val or if they are bro or sis. And if I had known about that stupid frog, it would have made the speculating less fun. Now that I know, it's not speculating; that was pretty much TELLING us how the story would play out. JER's a moron. He truly is.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this is lame in the sense that the stalker is responsible for everything, much like Alistair. I had a feeling either Al or the stalker was responsible. I remember thinking AL was the stalker at first so obviously that is why I thought he killed Grace.

King is right in that the reveal of the stalker won't be a surprise. Nothing on Passions ever is. The show has improved but it's still predictable. I keep hoping the stalker reveal and what is coming will it be a shock but I won't hold my breath. I also think Grace is still alive so all this will be moot anyway.

Also, let's keep things cool in here. King...there is no need to call anyone a moron and Rion....you need to start being more acceptive of others' opinions. If not, then action will be taken.

• Members

Why is it so bad that the stalker could be Vincent? So, yeah, it's obvious. But that's part of the reason I love it. It lets us, the audience, discover who the stalker is. WE get to play detective so to speak.

Plus, I remember when it came out that Vincent was Chad's lover, everyone (minus a few people) was complaining and talking about how awful JER was to do that....but now the majority of us love the story. I think we should take this with an open mind.

• Members

ITA! The fact that we, as viewers, put the pieces of the puzzle together is awesome, and indicative of a nice interaction between the show and the fans.

I hate when people complain about being able to solve the msyery. The same people would then complain if the mystery was too much out of left field. There's no pleasing them. This doesn't just go for Passions--it's true of many mystery storylines I've encountered in various forms over the past 4 years or so.

• Members

So now it's the stalker doing everything, except the dead Johns? Whatever.

Also, there's a major difference between the audience piecing clues together and playing along with the show and the show throwing up some cop-out nonsense. There can be a tricky, well-thought-out mystery that still makes sense. I've yet to see one on a soap, but I'm sure it's within the realm of possibility.

It also comes down to timing- at the point when the audience has it together, the show either has to twist it up or do a nice reveal to the audience to keep forward momentum. Otherwise it becomes a waiting game, the answer becomes more obvious and the whole thing seems increasingly lame, imho.

• Members

Could Gwen be the he/she? I'm wondering if she's possessed or gone mad over Ethan since the person is obsessed with him. Last time I tuned in, she was laying on a couch in pain screaming get off me. What's that about? Could it be that she was "morphing" into the creature?

Archived