ALL: Grade the soaps

• Members

I started this topic a couple of months ago. So here. Grade the soaps you watch!

All My Children: A: I have been loving AMC now! The balance is so much better. I love seeing Mirian, Sturat, Palmer, Joe, Opal, and even MRYTAL!!!! Love them. Also I am loving the storylines that are going on now! Also I also liked that my favorite chatacters are coming back like Janet From Another Planet! Loving AMC!!

One Life to Live: F-: Terrible. Stories are bad, the characters are boring and the writers need to be fired.

DAYS: D+: Well my mom watches Days and so I watch with her to see how DAYs is doing. DAYS actually has been a bit more entiernaing!! I actually like the Sami/Lucas/EJ thing. The acting has been better. but the stories are still boring. Also they need BALANCE!!

General Hospital: B+: Better then usal. Loving GH right now! :)

Y&R: B: Lovng it (Still)

B&B: A-: Aslo still loving it!! :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS D I hate all the story lines except Nick/Chelesa and Sami/Lucas/EJ/Kate/Celeste. I'm hoping things will get better.

PSNS A- I'm fall back in love. Love the blackmailer!

Y&R A- Its been awesome lately,but I hate the Lily/Daniel story.

B&B A I have only been watching a few weeks because I'm out of school. It has been very entertaining.

• Members

ATWT: D Has a sprinkle of great moments but the show's still in the dumps. There are a handful of characters who are wrongfully dominating airtime.

GL: C- I love crazy Cassie and Alan-Michael (too bad he's gone), Ashlee & Coop are cute, Justin Deas and Crystal Chappell have been fantastic in an otherwise horrible storyline. Overall, though, the show is definitely on a downswing from where it was back in January/February.

• Members

AMC: a tentative B- ... it's showing great signs of improvement but I just need to see what gets sustained. I want to believe this is going to be an awesome show soon.

DAYS: D/D+ ... I have seen nothing to make me think that they'll ever get a good storyline going from start to finish, upholding the momentum all throughout.

GH: B- ... whatever. It's fine.

OLTL: F ... sigh. I don't watch enough honestly but what I do watch, is F. Sigh

Y&R: B ... still afloat. Great actors.

• Members

Wow, you're all being really harsh on Days. Even I would rate it slightly higher than a D! The balance might be completely off kilter, but the stories, scenes and dialogue aren't that bad, IMO. Especially the dialogue... it's rather impressive! Then again, I might just be used to JER's material and so anything in comparison looks like gold.

Archived