DAYS: OH HELL NO!

• Members

Sorry but a true fan would watch the show even if it were set primarily in a laundromat. John and Marlena fans carrying on about a stupid set even though they will be seeing both of their favorites front burner this summer is just a prime example of finding something to b!tch about just for the sake of b!tching. Crying foul over not seeing Dee and Drake is understandable. But whining about first, a comforter, and now a fake penthouse, is just sad. JMHO.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm with King, the show can use the money...And Kenny because it is such a large set, they probably got more money than selling a smaller set like Max's garage..they should give John and Marlena a hotel room for a few months, show some nice love scenes...The john and marlena fanbase deserves that..And they can buy a house later down the line..

Honestly though Steve and Kayla live in a hotel room, and we still see a lot of them...I don't think it will affect their airtime...at least i'm hoping it won't..

• Members

I agree that the comforter thing was overblown... most definitely. I mean, I understand that they spent their own money to but it 'n all, but the fact remains that once the show gets it, they're going to use it however they please. They knew that before it was ever sent.

The penthouse, though? I can understand the anger. I'm upset, and I'm not even a J&M diehard! For starters, there's no proof that J&M will be getting a frontburner story this summer. Yeah, Corday said this and Corday said that, but Corday can eat a bag of sh!t for every lie he's told and he'd be up to his eyes in it. Getting rid of their home sends a pretty strong message, IMO. If they don't plan to use the characters' home, there must not be much of a plan to use the characters. I could be wrong, but honestly? I doubt it.

Then there's the writing. But I don't discuss that for spoilers issues...

• Members

Well, I think Basic Black is gone, too. No one has mentioned it in about a year. Dr. North tried to sell the penthouse so maybe the realtor got a good offer, called Marlena and she decided it was time to sell and move into something else temporarily until she has a grip on what her life will be like if John doesn't revive. It also could be the foretelling of much less of Marlena and John on screen.

• Members

LoL, perhaps I sounded a little dramatic in my original post. That was my knee-jerk reaction.

This certainly isn't the worst thing to ever happen. It's definitely not good, though... and not a good sign for fans of J&M. JMO.

Archived