GH: Monday

• Members

Skate rocks.. so did sonny, amelia and kate.. two strong career driven woman.. loved it.. and no carly or brenda-look-alike anywhere.

liked them remembering bensonhurst days.. sonny's like a kid... and trying to explain his strip club then..haha

Jacks brothers were good and liked Luke scenes as usual and wait a cooper sighting

and really enjoyed Sam's drunkness.. loved the way she said "jason never lies.."

;)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not a Sonny fan, not usually - but I can't help but lurve Sonny and Kate! I really didn't see him and Amelia (the original one), so I'll hold off on my opinions on them until I do. But yeah Sonny and Kate rocks!

Not enjoying the Craig story at all - it's dumb and I really hate when they re-write history to keep someone on the canvas. But I LOVE Coop-er!! For me, Jax made those scenes likeable, at least for me.

Yeah I'm enjoying this Sam stuff - Bwhahahahaha! I hope she chokes on the news that Jason's the daddy! Tee hee! (Sorry, Ry!)

Love Luke and Spankybuns! I <3 them!!

How come I get the sneaking suspicion that Amelia is going to use this useful piece of information and blow Sam's life into a million pieces! Bwahahahaha! Gawd I love it when Sam's miserable!

• Members

Sam being miserable makes me ever so happy. I can't wait to see her fall when she finds out about Jason and the fact that Amelia is setting her up for revenge.

Kate seems like someone who can make Sonny forget about Carly. As long as he remembers Brenda :)

Archived