DAYS: Adrienne... I'm having trouble adjusting...

• Members

I thought I would be thinking like Kenny when word came that Evans was returning as Adrienne. I never saw interest in the character through flashbacks and reading DAYS history. Like Steve and Kayla, the character spelld boredom to me. But also like, Mary Beth Evans and Stephen Nichols, Judi Evans is such an amazing actress that her acting alone makes the character familiar to me and I accept her. To tell you the truth, I'm not interested in her history or where Justin is. I'm just excited to see Evans in a grounded role and not as Bonnie Lockhart, even though I loved that character. She became too much very quickly.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, again, let me just cement that I don't dislike Adrienne. I like her. I just want to feel like I "know" her more. Sticking her with Steve and Kayla, whose story I have no interest in at the moment, doesn't seem to be doing that, LoL

• Members

Except that as Jackson is Adrienne's son and Stephanie is Steve's, they'd be first cousins. It would be like Stephanie and Shawn dating.

I would, however, be interested in Steve's reaction to a potential Stephanie/Phillip pairing for the same reason.

• Members

Where the hell is Steve's brother? :angry:

I'd be more interested in a Johnson family reunion if Jack was involved too.

Adrienne? I don't care, and I doubt there will be much more for Judi Evans to do on DAYS.

• Members

Steve and Kayla are already seen by many viewers who werent watching during their era as new characters,so they should have done a better job establish Adrianne's character and what is going on with her life.I hope we will get to see more of Judie since she really brought something new to this boring story.

• Members

One of Adrienne's kids is Justin's with Angelica, which would make him a Kiriakis and still not related to Steve. I think the child's name is Alexander. He's still alive, I think and I think Justin and Adrienne raised him after a certain point.

Justin and Adrienne have Justin's child with Angelica, adopted twins (I don't remember their names) and one biological child together, IIRC.

The more I watch, the less I enjoy how Adrienne pops into shows like yesterday when she brought Kayla the gun...but I do love the idea of them working her into the storylines. I hope they continue to use her.

Archived