50 Cent definantly starts beefs to get attention

EricaKane70

• Members

I think the only reason 50 Cent became popular is because people were sick of jaRule and there wasn't anything different in hip hop at the time. I just think it was a dumb move to be dissing diddy/jay probably the two biggest moguls in hip-hop, that doesn't reflect well on him at all and it just shows how immature he is.imo An dissing diddy over that sorry-ass mase who isn't ever gonna be as popular as he once was is just stupid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• Tom Langan cast several 1980s Y&R actors on Reilly's Days: Deborah Adair, Eileen Davidson, Nick Benedict, Jaime Lyn Bauer, Lauren Koslow.
    • @dragonflies The chris evans you linked to is the same Twitter user that got EB trending in Summer 2021. I really hope these lack of appearances are due to EB's recovery from knee surgery, and not his role being reduced.
    • Looking at that list, I highly doubt it.  That list is full of the most mainstream programming on streaming.  While I am sure DAYS does well enough, there is no way it reaches the kind of streaming numbers stuff like Wednesday and Yellowstone are getting.
    • Many have noted that Soap Opera Digest seems to be on it's last legs. A review of the publisher's website shows that they only sell 55,000 copies a week, to an audience with an average age of 54.3 and an income of 35K, which obviously does not make them competitive in advertising market.  Especially when one considers that even Ohio Cooperative Living sells 6x's as many copies per week. But, today's news that their parent company A360media sold the National Enquirer and The Star, which they've been trying to sell for years, leaves them with Us, Closer,and Life & Style (each which sells 3x's more copies per week), and SOD.  Which makes me wonder if SOD's finale may happen this year? Also, what's up with the cooperative community in Ohio that is so fascinating? Please register in order to view this content
    • One of my guys on my Team thinks that P&G directed him to write those crime dramas specifically to mimic what GH was doing. He also said the first was good & then they were ... I believe his exact word was  godawful. For some reason I cannot remember them! D'oh. How long till Catlin & Sally? Or is it Jake & the Loves next? As you can see, I am turned around. Please register in order to view this content On 2-5-1991 Vicky was on the stand impersonating Marley. Cass did not know he was questioning Vicky. Marley had lied to Vicky & told her no rape occurred. Marley had been truthful with Cass that Jake had raped her. Marley admitted in court that Jake had raped her. Afterward, in her anger, Vicky destroyed the first women's restroom she came to. Thanks to Another World Memories on #SoapTwitter!   I believe all of this is on her Emmy reel that she won with. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy