NBC 2007 Fall Schedule

Toups

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll probably give Lipstick Jungle a chance, because i like the cast...but i have dvr so i won't miss Brothers and Sisters..But i worry that fans are going to feel they've already seen this show with Cashmiere Mafia premiering earlier..

Besides Lipstick Jungle, The It Crowd, and The Bionic Woman i'm really not feeling NBC's new shows....Life is way to generic a show to become a hit..and if Kidnapped couldn't make it in the 10pm wednesday timeslot, how is this show going to do it..and Chuck looks incredibly stupid from the little promo i saw...

I want NBC to bounce back, but i don't think they will do any better than last year..Decent fall season with football, and a weak spring season...

• Members

I don't even watch NBC anymore, but FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS is gonna bomb in that timeslot! There's no way they are gonna attract a 12-17 or 18-49 Demographic that night. 12-17 will be experiencing their own Friday Night Lights in High School, and the 18-49 are gonna be ending the week eating, watching a movie, or getting an early start on their drinking.

This isn't the early 90's anymore when TGIF ruled the world. The entire landscape has changed since the turn of the century. And if they truly believe that they are gonna get an audience for FNL at 10/9, they are sadly mistaken.

• 1 month later...

Archived