Melanie Griffith: Awful Plastic Surgery

Cheap21

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I seriously don't know what these celebs are thinking. So far the only person imo that plastic surgery has worked for is susan lucci because she definantly has the pablo picasso of plastic surgery. Are there any others that plastic surgery has worked for???

• Members

Looking at her twin sister, it's obvious that Deidre Hall has had plastic surgery -- but not so much that she looks like an alien.

Hunter Tylo, on the other hand? Christ almighty! When will people learn that huge lips don't look good on everyone? Many people end up looking like Daffy Duck, and that's not a good thing! And it's sad, because Tylo used to be one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Hey Hunter... don't fix what ain't broken! (pleasedontsueme!)

• Members

I just don't understand why celebs and even non celebs butcher their faces like they do. I can't imagine Hunter Tylo actually thinking to herself that she now looks better post surgery.

IMO Bill Hayes(Doug, DAYS) is 80 plus and his face is almost flawless for someone his age. I don't know if he has had any surgery but if he has I would say it has worked well for him.

I don't think there is anything wrong with plastic surgery as long as it doesn't make you look like an entirely different person or really [!@#$%^&*] up your looks.

Archived