• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I concur.

I don't know if I will ever find Tad funny again. Though he still seems to think he is.

Go Janet...make 'em suffer!

Go Adam...for general purposes and well-deserved karma for the entire CoK.

Glad to see Erica and Jack.

Sean and Ava. Ick. It's a little too close to family with those two (she DOES look like Lily after all).

I am not impressed with Leven's Ava yet. I don't think she's convincing as a 20-year-old. And this character seems to have been created largely to get 16-year-old Leven in sexual (Sean, Aiden and is JonnyBoy in the batter's box) and sexually violent (the john) situations.

The show's leaving me kind of cold.

• Members

You see I didnt have a problem with it bc Adam pretty much did the same thing to Krystal and Tad's baby a few weeks ago and it was okay then. Karma just hit him but at least he was brought to the hospital. Tad's daughter has been stolen and after losing Kate, he has every right to feel the way he does. He couldnt do a damn thing to protect her but he can protect Jenny. He is overcompensating bc of that and I cant fault him at all

• Members

But there was nothing to "protect" Kate from! Dixie thought she was going to die, signed the baby up for adoption because TAD WANTED DIXIE TO TERMINATE HER PREVIOUS PREGNANCY, and that's that.

It's adorable how it's karma now that Tad kicks Adam while he's having a heart attack because Adam stepped over Krystal while she was in labor. But it's cruel, vicious and mean for Adam to keep Tad and Krystal away from their baby, after they did the same to both Bianca and JR and Adam.

Tad's an asshole and deserves everything he's getting from Adam.

It doesn't surprise me that Tad likes to add insult to injury -- considering the sadistic son of a bitch is a torturer and murderer who got off scott free for his inhumane crimes. Kicking a man having a stroke is child's play compared to that.

• Members

I had hoped that what I saw in the preview was Tad stomping his feet. Dag, he kicked him?

I don't know if Tad can ever be dead to me. I may strongly dislike Tad, Erica, etc... for periods (Tad is in one of those periods) but I can't stay that angry at them forever.

Slut-"Lily" and Sean (I was rewinding the tape a while ago). Nasty. For the past year, more or less, Sean and Lily have been living together and acting like brother and sister in every way (not to mention the fact that they're cousins) and yet he f***s a girl that looks identical to her. Creepy. More creepy than Jonathan/Ava, etc... would be. And with McTavish gone? Dag.

• Members
What does Tad wanting Dixie to terminate the previous pregnancy have ANYTHING to do with this? I can understand that as her motive for lying to Tad initially and running away but once she gave birth to a healthy live baby girl, there was NO excuse not to return that child to Tad. Instead she signed her away to strangers. Tad was cheated out of being a father. He had no options, no choices, no rights bc they were taken away from him by Dixie and Greg Madden. He has no idea what type of people are raising Kate. For all he knows they could be child molesters, drug addicts, etc... Heck, he doesnt even know if she is alive bc she can be dead and we know that almost did happen to her a few months ago. Not knowing is the worst type of pain. He wants to protect Jenny from any of this before he loses even more control over the situation, bc the more time he loses, the less chances he gets of finding her.

Seirously you are saying this to the wrong person bc I was defending Adam when he left Krystal and was all for him not lifting a finger to help the tramp that stepped over his heart. Just bc I love Adam and have been supportive of him doesnt mean I cant see what happened to him as karma for what he did not to long ago.

And didnt Tad think that Adam was faking? Thats not too much of a stretch since he mentioned how Adam faked a heart attack to get out of trouble

• Members

Janet 'interviewing' Krystal and Tad is priceless. She's the "DMFV". :) She stole the show today.

I loved how Amanda found Jenny and is taking care of her. It's nice to see Amanda in a storyline again.

Tad and Babe made me a little sick today when they were pretty much torturing Adam. I know he left Krystal in labor, but she wouldn't have realistically died like Adam could have....even though I understand the karma argument. It was just sick watching Tad and Babe torture him. I was surprised by Jamie too...

I loved Colby's reaction to meeting Ava. She was so calm and comfortable - which was such a nice difference to the Sydney/Colby/Sean triangle. Not sure how I feel about Ava/Sean making out like that hardcore in the shower. I mean it was kinda hot - but I don't know...

Hannah/Josh look hot in the steam room in Monday's previews though!

Finally, I really enjoyed the Erica/Jack stuff. This should be fun for this couple...it was obvious they still like each other.

Archived