• Members

Tad is such an idiot. I am to the point almost where I hope he never finds Kate.... well maybe not quite but seriously, I am loathing him so much right now. I feel for Krystal more than I feel for him.... I hope in the end Jenny is Adam's.

Janet is being so devious, and not over the top. Its really interesting to see Kate play her that way. I loved her scenes with Krystal and then her whipping out her DMFV questionnaire LOL. Babe and Jamie talking about what they did to J.R, great conversation and relaying back to Krystal and Tad's situation. I love the remorse everyone is showing for their past deeds LOL. Its not much but more than McT ever gave us.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shut up Babe!

Geez so she goes over to Chandler Mansion and right when Adam is having a heart attack she berates him like a little child? Babe I love you but honestly get a clue and call for help when this happens...I think everyone can realize when Adam is faking a disease and hence how to tell the difference. I am just disappointed in baby doll on today's show

• Members

Again... Tad's an asshole, plain and simple, and deserves everything he gets. He thinks he's above the same laws and morals by which he uses to judge every other person. Burying someone alive, making them urinate and defecate on themselves and eventually killing them kinda makes me want to say SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DUMB ASS!

And Tad's stance on Dixie terminating her pregnancy when she was carrying "Bess" has everything to do with it. WHY did Tad want Dixie to terminate the pregnancy? Because, in the end, the prospect of fatherhood in Tad's eyes wasn't worth risking Dixie's life. He was looking on the negative side during that whole pregnancy. So why wouldn't Tad take a negative stance and harbor a resentment for the baby that Dixie had in secret and subsequently died after giving birth to? Why would that have been a stretch for Dixie to believe? Because Tad's so noble and resenting an innocent baby is too despicable for a man who breaks laws and takes them into his own hands on a regular basis, kidnaps children, buries people alive and murders them?

Tad gets despicable when he doesn't get what he wants. Time and time again.

• Members

I finally had time to watch the show and couldn't wait to post about it.

Tad is the biggest, most hypocritical asshat currently in Pine Valley, and with both Lavery boys around, that's saying a lot! Kicking Adam when he was down was inhuman, ironic since Tad keeps saying Adam is the one who last his humanity when it's really the other way around. :angry:

Ava/Sean was just disgusting. He's been so close to Lily for almost a year that I can't seem his suddenly lusting after her lookalike.

I was glad that Jamie finally acknowledged that he has never apologized to JR for stealing little A, but I was disappointed that Adam's condition prevented him from actually making the apology.

Erica & Jack's scenes were good. Too bad Hot Mess was the writer since there was the potential for some great dialogue here.

I loved how Janet condescendingly put down Krystal's manners. I can't wait for Janet's interview of Tad & Krystal to begin, hopefully with a better scriptwriter, on Monday.

• Members

Dixie only had one kidney. Fact. Dixie had a serious heart condition. Fact. The doctors advised against her continuing with her pregnancy. Fact. Its a miracle she even had Kate, but everything was stacked against her with Bess. Tad wanted her to terminate that pregnancy bc odds were that not only would Bess not survive, but Dixie wouldnt as well. She was not a healthy person and allowing a pregnancy go to term would be too much for her body to take. Tad would NEVER resent his own innocent baby. He would NEVER blame Kate for Dixie's death. That was one of the most ridiculous lines of bull I heard when Dixie said it. I think signing away her baby to strangers was the worst mistake she ever made bc Kate had a father, 2 brothers, grandparents, aunts and uncles, all of whom would have loved, supported and welcomed her with open arms. Even Dixie ended up regretting her choice

• Members

For me my current displeasure with Tad has nothing to do with the Bess pregnancy. I agree that it was a stretch to believe that Tad would hate Kate, I don't know where Dixie got that from ... his actions toward Madden are my main beef.

• Members

Dixie got it from Madden. When Madden told Dixie she was on her deathbed, she asked Madden to get Tad because she said he was a good man and she believed he was an excellent father, but Madden told her there wasn't time and used her weakened state (which kept her in numerous surgeries and a hospital bed for over a year) and not being able to think clearly to manipulate her into doing what he wanted for Kate's best interests (which were really his own interests).

• Members

Manipulate her how? You mean to tell me Madden just pulled it out of thin air that Tad would resent the baby, and Dixie agreed? Hell no! She was able to allow herself to be manipulated based on her decision to have the baby in secret in the first place, which was BASED ON Tad's disapproval of Dixie being pregnant with Bess.

If Tad hadn't made such a big deal over Dixie terminating her pregnancy with Bess, I doubt she would've been so easily swayed into believing Tad would resent Kate if she died. I fail to see how both of them don't mesh. They are not separate entities since Dixie used what happened between her and Tad during her pregnancy with Bess to run off and have Kate in secret.

• Members

Ummm, no. When Dixie was pregnant with Bess, the great Dr. David Hayward was called in as a consultant. She had been CURED of her pericarditis (which isn't such a tough deal to begin with, but that's another story) Both Tad and Dixie agreed that they would go with David's decision. Well, after examining her, David announced that Dixie was strong enough to carry a baby to term, but told her that she had to avoid undue stress. Needless to say, Tad refused to abide by that decision and continued to badger Dixie about not going thru with the pregnancy. Eventually, becuz of that stress, she did miscarry. Before she was released to go home, Dixie asked Dr. Clader if it was her condition that caused the miscarriage, and he told her no. That there was no reason why she couldn't try again. So no, she was NOT advised never to go thru a pregnancy. That was all on Tad's fears.

• Members

I agree with you. By Dixie's own words, after her last conversation with Tad. Tad told Dixie that their marriage wasn't the same after he had badgered her about Bess, but also said that if he had to do it all over again, he would do the same thing, becuz he felt nothing was worth risking Dixie's life, he loved her that much. And he would do it all again if she were to get pregnant again. After he left, Dixie touched her stomach and told her baby that she had wanted to tell Tad, but "you heard what he said, he would choose me over you" and picked up the phone to make the first available flight to Zurich, Switzerland.

• Members

I'm not disagreeing with that. But Dixie had just reconciled with Tad and she did believe that he was a good man and father and said that to Madden when she asked him to get Tad after Kate was born and she (Dixie) was supposedly near death. Billyjill asked where Dixie got that Tad would "hate" Kate (although the word "resent" is more appropriate) and she did get the idea from Madden who told her that knowing that he would be able to manipulate her (especially in her weakened/ill state) into thinking that because he knew their history that you described.

• Members

Right, I had not been able to follow that storyline closely and I appreciate being filled in. For my own part, I do think that using the premise that Tad did not want Dixie to become pregnant in the future to conclude that he would resent a product of a pregnancy that already happened and thus can no longer be prevented is not necessarily what everyone would do. It's an understandable fear but not a hard and fast natural logical conclusion. Dixie would have to accept Madden's correlation of the two and it would be her own decision to believe it, especially considering that it was not the pregnancy that jeopardized her life. It helps to know Dixie's condition at the time and how it played into her decision, so thanks again for filling me in. I do agree that the Bess incident played a role but given that Tad wouldn't actually do wrong by Kate (at least not in my mind), I see the situation more as a chain sequence of manipulations and assumptions. Since I asked "where Dixie got it from" that was what Darcy's answer was about.

Archived