B&B Who Would Be The Lawful Mother?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even if there was no intention to donate? That's kind of disturbing. Not that I want Brooke to have claim to this baby, but it just seems wrong that someone can have your child and keep it when you never consented to that. I doubt there's any real world precedent for this (at least I hope not).

• Members

I haven't read any spoilers about what's going to happen. I have a couple of guesses...but if someone just donates eggs, the mother is the woman who gives birth. My guess is Brooke is implanted with Tick's love child. Whether it's truly an accident, or something a little less than honest...that's anyone's guess.

• Members

^ It would be kind of interesting if Brooke carried the Ticky child. It would be so far fetched though unless Brooke goes along with it. I can't imagine a doctor not verbally confirming the procedure they are about to perform.

I guess what I've assumed would happen is that Taylor will carry the Bricky child. That the lab will assume the egg marked "Marone" is the donor egg meant for Taylor, meanwhile it's Brooke's egg that she gave for testing. Considering that Brooke never willingly donated the egg, I think she'll have a claim on the child if this happens. I have to assume she didn't sign the type of release forms a donor would sign.

Normally I hate baby stories, but I'm kind of interested in how all this plays out. I have to admit Bradly's sucked me in, despite myself.

• Members

Ill thats almost as bad as Taylor carrying a "Bricky" child in her womb. I honestly wouldn't put it past Brooke to lose the child on "accident". At least Taylor would have the class to deliver the baby and give it to Brook and Nick if they go that route. With Brooke she'd be all over town moaning and crying. Then eventually she'd go to far and end up hurting herself and the child.

Either way you look at it this is just NOT going to turn out good.

• Members

If Taylor and Nick discovered that Bridget or Brooke used their eggs for implanted , They should give up the baby for adoption. They should go out of town to have the baby and tell everyone the baby died. i hope these Spoiler are wrong about Bridget uses her eggs. It like the story of the doctors who used his own sperm to impregnated about 8 women who discovered what the Doctor has done. All the children were fat with red hair. This happened in New York City and I believe the Doctor got jail time and the mothers sued for child support. He failed to tell these women he was uses his own sperm. That is against the law.

By the law the mother who carry the baby is the lawful mother. If Bridget claimed to be the mother not only would she lose her License to practice she could spend the some tine behind bars. Also , the Hospital could be sued for malpractice

• Members

You know the more I think about it the more it seems logical and likely that Bridget could be the egg donor. I think the writers are setting her up to be a future Ashley Abbot with Nick as her Victor Newman. Shes secretly going to have his baby...the baby shes always wanted and it will all be kept a secret for a long time. Shes always longed after men her mother had or desired. And despite the cool act that shes playing shes still obsessed with Nick just like whore mother. That pathetic witch. God I almost would prefer it if they made Brooke do this since I already hate her. If Bridget does this then I'm officially a Bridget hater.

Interesting idea for a storyline....but would Nick give up his OWN first child for adoption? I don't think so. More likely the child will be born and a huge custody fight begins OR the child dies somehow tragically because of Brooke.

P.S. This is more speculation than rumor. I have no idea where they are going with this storyline although I can make predictions on where I think B&B could go based on their history of repetitiveness.

• Members

Considering I've heard horror stories of wrong amputations, organs removed, etc., giving the wrong woman the procedure wouldn't surprise me at all. That's why I think they threw in the one comment from one of the doctor/nurse to Brooke about still thinking she was "Mrs. Marone". The only thing that could surprise me is Bridget being the donor. THAT would be a better twist, and some karma biting Nick in the ass...considering how he barely bothered to mourn his child with Bridget, as he ran back to profess his love to Brooke.

• Members

^^ True and Bridget has lost two children, so it wouldn't surprise me if she's kind of gone over the edge. It has to be hard for her to see Nick happy with someone else. The way Brooke gushes to Bridget about Nick is so insensitive. I hope Bridget doesn't switch her eggs. I've always liked her and I hate to see her lose it, but it would make sense I guess.

Archived