DAYS: Interview with James Scott in CDN TV Guide...

• Administrator

Some actors might say, if this person isn't fired, I won't re-sign with the show...you have to chose.

And some actors have the power to get people fired. Maurice Benard wanted Angel Boris fired and it happened.

There's a lot of politics behind the scenes.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe he didn't, but that show helped him get noticed by other shows. Nope should never bite the hand that feeds you, there's never an excuse for it.

He was let go because the writers couldn't come up with a story line for the character of Ethan. James mentioned on SoapTalk once how they had painted his character into a corner.

I wonder how long it will be before he turns on Days? Watch out Ali & Bryan.

I lost any respect I had for James after this. He sounds like he wah wah's as much as Ethan did.

• Members

Like I said certain fans of a certain actor do seem to be implying themselves it was their person? Very interesting!

Face the facts a certain DIVA had age ego problems and it wasn't James.

I have zero respect for someone not that I ever did!

• Members

LOL who's implying? You're the one who constantly implies, and the article referred to it being more than one person anyways.

Yep James has DIVA written all over him. The person you're implying about has never been referred to as being a DIVA. You aren't beloved by your co-stars if you're a true DIVA, and this person is beloved.

• Members

I'm not assuming anything, it's been implied here, and I've seen you yourself outright say it at other boards(SOC for one)

I keep posting here cause it's fun, debating is always fun B)

Well anyways I was about done with this thread, cause even I'm getting repetitive and I hate when I do that :P

Let me guess, should I ask Marie Wilson too? :rolleyes:

• Members

re the amc thing - james wasnt the first or only to say something along the line sof there are divas at amc who throw there weight around and gt what they want. so i belive him. bhut whatever, if ur a diehard amc fan your not open to that idea.

anyways, great actor, sexy, and obvious outspoken and smart. Days better do wahtever they have to to keep him.

• Members

Again, the only people on here complaining of what obviouslly went down are people with avatars for one person (speaking of which please for the love of God don't make James fans have to see that revolting face). Very interesting once again. Perhaps, some are just mad the truth has been brought out and their person looks like a bully!

WORD? I guess if thats what you have to belive then WORD; too bad its not the real WORD!

• Members

So to clarify. you think it's ok for a co-worker to use his friendship with an exec to get a younger actor released from contract because he's younger, more attractive, too popular, threatens his SL or is a better actor...

...But for the James to admit that it happened means James 'lacks class'? :blink:

Cady didn't mention names or say why they did what they did to her, maybe she doesn't know why. But she did blog about crying over it. AMC broke her heart when they killed Dixie.

• Members

I've already commented on this informative, fascinating look into the opinions of James Scott regarding his character, storyline and the show, but I have to laugh at what I see in this thread.

I wonder why no one has said a word about the beginning of the interview where the author makes some bold and telling statements about AMC. James, by contrast, had very little to say on the subject. What he did say, at some length regarding his current show Days, however, is fascinating, in that fans seldom get to hear what actors feel about their role, how it is written and how they approach the execution of the writer's words. Most often we hear the company line and a lot of rah rahing, when we know from watching it's simply bunk.

Whether one agrees with what James said or not, it has to stated that he was bold and forthcoming. And I think he articulated what many on this board have been saying for a while now.

To those who do not know, James has been producing a documentary since last year. He is a very talented photographer as well. I wonder if his comments about his future in acting are colored by the lure of the simplicity of working the other side of the camera versa the drama this thread has demonstrated.

Archived