DAYS: Interview with James Scott in CDN TV Guide...

• Members

I think the article was very interesting and I love to see that James is speaking out about the way the 'rape' was handled. ICAM with what he said.

AMC is water under the bridge. It no longer matters IMO, what may or may not have happened. He is a very talented actor and really found his place at Days. If an actor chooses to speak out about what happened, that's their right. As PSPCindy pointed out, I have not read one word about the interviewers comments.

Gossip and blind items are just that. We have no actual proof of who it may or may not have been.

Thanks for the article Kenny

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm...Who was it that brought in that blind item anyway? ROTFLMAO

No matter. I have nothing against the appeal of older men but the character of Zach is just too bland for my tastes.

If there were people gunning for James back at AMC I'm glad he found a place he enjoys working. I know I enjoy watching him on DAYS.

• Members

Ilovemydays! I was just going to say that myself! Can't have it both ways! Zendall fan BROUGHT that blind item here and then says it's crap, is she bi-polar or what?

Either way, the old man on that show (IMO) is a has been who seems to know he's got it made there and I doubt that he could land a prime role on another soap like James did. His soap career is winding DOWN while James is SOARING. And OMG, I can't fathom for the life of me, why ANYONE would chose an old and sagging Chevy over a sleek young Porsche!!!!!

As for AMC it seems to be well known that there is only one diva there right now and unfortunately for the show his actions (again, IMO) have been what has ruined the show. What happened to Cady has nothing to do with this topic so I'm not sure why she's been thrown in but the Zendall fans hated her as well and wanted her off the show and got their wish, and just NOW are changing their tune! Now where did I see that before.....oh yes.....blind items and such ... right? Double talk......double standards = TK fans

• Members

The generalizations are getting old. I didn't have a problem with Cady...why would I as I don't know her? I hate people who hurt me or my family thank you very much. What I do hate is generalizations. I may be a Zach/Zendall/TK fan but I am my own person thank you very much again.

Anyway, think what you farking want;I am now done with this thread

• Members

Oh yeah that's really cool, talking about bi-polar like that, ever think there might be someone here with that? UGH.

I didn't say it was crap, I said I usually laugh at blind items. I was making a point, that it's NOT all one sided. James wasn't some innocent victim in all of this I have no doubt.

Blah, blah, blah you said this all before *yawn*

LMAO anyone who resorts to bashing someone physically, that's just really sad ;)

Like Laurie said, don't generalize.

NO ONE wanted Cady off the show, why is it Zendall fans aren't allowed to hate Dixie, but Tad and Dixie(not all, wouldn't want to generalize) fans are allowed to hate Leslie Coulson, Liza and Julia(and some are even now hating on Sydney Penny), etc..., that's the double standards I hate.

LOL James' career soaring, we'll see where he is in 5 years. He'll probably have turned his back on Days, bashing the show, and claiming that people there pushed him off the show ;)

• Members

Obviously we disagree when it comes to James (I think he is fabulous, and I understand others don't like the same thing I do), but ICAM with this statement. Not all fans should be lumped together. You never know when someone may be a fan of all said actors mentioned. JMO!

• Members

Sorry if I offend anyone. My opinion is I don't see James as a very loyal guy. He seems like one of those actors that will stick with a soap till he can move onto something better. Basically the soap is like a pitstop before he gets to where he wants to go.

• Members

IMO, I don’t think AMC deserves any loyalty from James Scott. TK indicated frequently that he didn’t like playing the father of a grown son…even though his character became a father as a teenager. There was thirteen years difference in their ages. There was only ten years difference between Cady and the actor who played her SORASed son when she returned. With children SORASed all the time on the soaps, it really isn’t unusual to find yourself playing the parent of a grown child…even in your late thirties or early forties. It happens all the time on the soaps. I also don’t buy that Ethan was killed off to accommodate the salary for Cady. Many excuses were offered after James was fired. One of the funniest…now…is that he wasn’t up to par playing a dark Ethan. Anyone who has watched him as EJ Wells knows better than that. IMO, James was let go because he was popular with a lot of fans, and some individuals just don’t like sharing the spotlight.

Loretta

Archived