GL: Week of April 30th

• Members

I had no idea Blake was coming out of her coma this week. I guess there's something to be said for being spoiler free. Once Mallet starting spilling his secrets to her I knew she'd wake up, but it was still a happy surprise. I thought it was kind of sweet that Dinah's been visiting her all this time.

I'm still loving Marina and Cyrus. It's nice to have another hot guy on the show.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now that Blake is awake, someone else can now get sick/hurt, because theroom, hospital bed,monitors, IV poles, and other medical paraphernalia are all now free to be used.

Looks like Cassie might be needing all of the above soon, because Reva is going into full battle mode to win Josh back. I hope she(Reva) loses this time around.

• Members

LOL, sad but kinda true. I guess we didn't see Blake for all that time because Alan was using it.

I really hope Reva loses this time too, but I think she's already won. All she has to do is tell Cassie that Josh cheated with her. Somehow I can't see Cassie getting past that.

Does anyone have an opinion on Gus's old girlfriend? I wonder if we are going to find out she had his kid years ago. The whole parent thing seems to be coming up so much in relation to Gus and Harly's kids. It just makes me wonder if he has one of his own out there already.

• Members

After her mayor race with Jeffery a few months back, one which she won she drank some champagne that was meant for Jeffery and someone had put some poison in it...we dropped that storyline and Blake passed out and went into her coma!!

• Members

^^ We all missed that part. We never got to hear what his secrets were. We just saw him start to tell Blake, but the scenes where he actually told her weren't shown. My God, what kind of fool tells the Springfield blogger their secrets. Coma or not. :lol:

• Members

Thats why I don't remember any of it. Wasn't Blake behind the Springfield Burn blog/website thing as well. I don't watch the show everyday but I read the recaps and I must of missed the whole Champagne thing.

• Members

Josh is such a callous cad!

He disgusts me. How he can continue to have one meaningful conversation after the other with 2 different people is beyond me. Liar!

I now want Reve to give up on getting him back. He's not worth it!

And Cassie's shocked that Reva still loves Josh? Her insensitivity is one thing, but to be completely stupid is totally different. Why would Reva not love Josh anymore? That makes no sense. She had cancer, not a lobotomy. I think Cassie's biggest worry is how Josh feels. The bitch can keep him!

I am so disgusted right now!

ANDREA

Archived