GL: Week of April 30th

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reva is annoying me right now. She's thrown Josh away so many times, but she just expects him to coming running back every single time. I wish Reva had to live with the consequences of her actions for awhile this time. Poor RJ, he's about to get his heart broken.

• Members

I found GL more interesting today than usual. Still the show still has alot of low points along with some good ones.

I was happy they hinted about the history between Vanessa and Billy. What I've seen DK has ignored the HUGE history that is between Vanessa and Billy (this would utilize Jordan Clarke, who has been put on crontract and has garnered a Emmy win). No new viewer would know that Billy and Vanessa had been married, or the turbulent relationship they had. Sadly DK simply dropped the ball with that today (maybe it'll be on Monday) when they first had Billy mention that Vanessa and Matt were coming, but as the episode progressed they never showed up. (Don't get me started on the poor attendance at Josh's party. He has alot more friends than that in Springfield, they didn't need any extras IMO.)

What's this? A few new sets today? I'm surprised they didn't hold Daisy's meeting on Main Street, a set that I've grown tired of.

Beth Ehlers was pretty good today. I've more than a few times felt for Harley in her situation with Daisy right now. This was another one of those moments.

If there is any proof than there is now that DK is out of touch, just watch any of the scenes involving Daisy. This is not the Daisy/Susan Lemay I once loved. Anyways it confuses me soooo much as to why Susan resents Harley, esp for giving her up.

I'm liking Natalia for the moment, but then again mos of DK's new characters start off likable, then as time progresses, then the ebcome unlikable. An prime example would be Ava Paralta (Michelle Ray).

I was liking Remy up to the moment he ran into Rick. I wish they knew what to do with him.

• Members

I like Natalia too. I think she's a good actress and she has chemistry with RPG. I could be interested in the Harley/Gus/Natalia storyline.

It was good to see Blake again. I hope we see her more than once a week.

Seeing Coop with Ava again is a nightmare...MRS is just so so awful. I wish she would go away....For good!!

I hate what they are doing to Olivia. The little stunt about Coop being Buzz's best man because Ava decided that she wants to be with him again was juvenile.

And what are they doing to Josh? This so sad.

It was great to see Tammy again, even as a ghost. I miss her. Well I really miss SG and TP on my screen! :(

Archived