OLTL Discussion: Week of April 30th

• Members

Blair and Dorian- I just love them!!! Blair b*tchy and strong again is always a treat...it has been so long. I agree with Dorian, it is time to leave the crack house!!!

Jess/Hospital- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ It is was too contrived.

Miles/Marty- Miles is an idiot!!! I onyl enjoy him when he is drunk.

Marty/John- ZZZZZZZ I love how John jumped at the chance to get away from Marty when Blair called. I think that he was secretly thinking.."Thank you Blair from saving me from some mind numbing conversation!!!!"

Nash- Well he is showing more emotion and concern than Antonio. Let him see Jess!!!!

I love Henry!!! He is a great actor and I am intrigued by his character. He could be the new Todd Manning.

Starr/Cole/Langston- May as well have been senery.

Van/Layla- Well I guess Layla is taking over as Van's cheerleader...now that Todd is MIA. I had to laugh when Layla called Van a winner....WTF She has no man, she hasn't won a case in like forever, she let herself be played by Todd Manning, yep she is a winner!!! Blair told Van that Todd is missing, been missing for two days....and no reaction from Van? Not even her signiture "Oh my god" Wow Van really cares about Todd. The comma can't come soon enough!!!

**John and Blair today!!!**

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hahaha.....Rex calling Tate 'tater tot' was too funny. :lol:

Adriana quit obsessing over The Tate.

The Michael and Marcie scenes are so sweet.

When oh when can Antonio buy a clue?

Jonathan Groff is very good....he makes Henry extra creepy.

• Members

And the Circles of Love necklace makes its way to OLTL when Michael gives to Marcie.

I know ABC is promoting the necklace, which is available at Sears, on AMC, OLTL, and GH.

Last week Elizabeth wore it on GH, now Marcie on OLTL, and the week after next it will be Krstyal on AMC.

• Members

Wha? Marcie and Michael are married? Well colored me shocked at that reveal! I expected them to barely acknowledge it or do it half@ss... just like everything else with them.

First Marcie and Michael get marry and take a backseat to Evangeline, John, Natalie, Cristian, Duke, Kelly, and a tornado... then they grow to love a child that's not theirs and take a backseat to Todd, Blair, Rex, and Adriana... and now they celebrate their anniversery, which really seems to be slightly taking the backseat to ABC pimping out a Circle of Love necklace to sell to the public (since it will be showing up on all the ABC soaps.) I have to wonder if they had nothing to pimp, would they actually go all out for this couple?

Being hypocritical must run in the Cramer blood, because that's how Adriana is dealing with this Tate/The View situation. Too bad they didn't go with Tate being gay, that would actually make the character interesting. Adriana wants Rex to blow it all off, but if it was the other way around she would be just as upset and annoyed and all in his face (just like when he didn't tell her about Tommy.) Glad she'll be gone soon, she's beginning to be written as a less entertaining carbon copy of Cassie... they should have totally went the other direction with this character.

The teen set wasn't that annoying today, though I wish Cole and Starr didn't get in the car with Henry... I can just see anything that happens will happen to them. The Starr/Britney thing was a bit disappointing, what happened to the tough no nonsense Starr that acted like she was the Queen of Llanview? That Starr would have tore Britney apart. I can excuse the "weakness" with Cole, it's a first "love" type of thing... but with Britney, please. Ol' Starr would have chewed her up and spit her out, and kept walking. Too bad Higley didn't actually take the time to bulid the whole teen set up... instead of suddenly adding them for the summer and for a "big" sweeps storyline.

As for Antonio... WTF? All Nash fault? Whatever... this whole thing is his and her fault too. But, just like Antonio not to take any blame for any (or most) of the things that go wrong in his relationships.

• Members

You know, Michael and Marcie are a great couple and they sure don't get the storyline they deserve.

Nash being the outsider does have some potential. Of course being an 80-year-old outsider won't work so they need to get on with this damn triangle. It's no wonder Jessica is such an idiot. The rest of the family controls her life, makes all her decisions and basically pawned her off to be "taken care of."

You know, I am like the teen story. I think KA is an amazing young actress. I look forward to next week when she and Blair talk about Todd.

And let me add my praise for the return of the real Blair. I do think they could do more with Dorian than have her sitting in the chair behind her. Blair and Dorian have great chemsitry, and they are so funny. If there is anything this show needs and needs badly it's a strong dose of humor.

• Members

Hahaha...so true, and so sad. LOL

And I agree that the best part of the show was Marcie and Michael. All the things he did for her were soooooo sweet and romantic. Reminds me of some of the things I used to do for my ex-girlfriend (but that's another story).

I also liked the teen stuff today. Jonathan Groff is doing a great job with Henry.

• Members

I feel really bad for Jessica. And I just want to add that this entire "story" is completely bogus and I'm disgusted by it. It just seems like the writers pulled it out of their butts randomly. Like they decided to make Jessica a slut for no reason. Just stupid and beyond insane. However I will grant it will give us a lot of good scenes. I don't think they destroyed her character at all. I just think Antonia ruined her the moment she got involved with him. Jessica belongs with Nash and its killing me that Viki can't see that. And will someone please shut Natalie up for the love of God? Who is SHE to be giving ANYONE relationship advice!? This girl is bordering on pathetic right now. And to think a few years ago I was feeling so bad for her since she was the victim of Jen's manipulations....

I'm really enjoying the highschool scene. Henry is a freak but the actor is doing a good job of playing psycho well. I know I'd be scared of him if he went to my school. Why do I get the feeling that hes going to misread Starr or Langston's kindness for romance/being interested and then assault them when he realizes the truth?

Adrianna and Tate are really starting to grow on me. It all began on The View too...lol. I wonder if Tate really is gay though? Anyone have any spoilers on that? PM me if so please. Thats one hunk I wouldn't hesitate to play with for a while...lol. Rex's headline was HILARIOUS though...."Pitcher or Catcher?" Ridiculous....

I like John and Marty. NuMarty is doing an excellent job and I was able to tolerate John today. I actually enjoyed Blair today. Loved seeing Dorian of course.

WHERE IS TODD!? Is Evangeline going to help search for him? Whats the last thing that happened to him? Did we see someone cart him off from the room? So many questions...

• Members

John brings down whoever he is with.

I thought the week ended on a good note. And I agree with you Jess, Marcie and Michael certainly do not get what they deserve. They should have a big storyline with a lot of drama, but instead we hardly see them. I would take them over a lot of others any day.

Archived