OLTL Discussion: Week of April 30th

• Members
welcome%20cat.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of April 30th, 2007. This week should prove very interesting. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So, let's begin our discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll post since no one else has. It looked like an interesting episode today. I just couldn't focus on it because ATWT had me glued today. I loved JASH early on in the episode. Nash's surfer voice is so drop dead sexy its ridiculous. Him telling Jessica about flying out and the "parachute" was hilarious. I'm so in love with this pairing its unbelieveable. Jessica has a spark when shes with Nash and it definitely shows. Antonio and his daugther can disappear as far as I'm concerned. No matter how hard Antonio pushes it Jessica will never truly be that girls mother and to be honest I wouldn't either with a father like like Antonio in the picture.

What the heck happened with Evangeline and Cristian. Please don't tell me that that scumbag actually impregnated my baby girl. Thats just unacceptable. I saw her answe Blair's phone call about Todd and then Cristian bitching about how Todd had "perfect timing". Don't be jealous Cristian that you're a washed up artist and a loser with no future or potential. Just cuz Todd happens to be sexier than you doesn't mean you can take it out on Evangeline. 2nd if Evangeline IS preggers is it Todd's!? Please say yes.... :D

Last but not least what the HELL happened to Todd!? Was he ambushed or something? Did Rex beat him up or hire someone to beat him up? All I saw was TSJ crawling pitifully towards a baby carriage and reaching in only to discover a doll and a voice recording....pretty sad site.

Cole and Starr were cute today. Langston is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I love her scenes with that bitch Brittney. Speaking of her she was really mean to that psycho kid. He is pretty sketchy...

• Members

Evangeline is not pregnant. She's also never had sex with Todd.

I hate Cole. He's dragging the actress who plays Starr down, imo. They should recast Cole with the actor who plays Henry. Too bad it looks like they're going to turn him into a nutjob.

I like Talia and Antonio. They have way more chemistry than Java.

Loved the Jash scenes. Jess needs to just take the plunge and tell Antonio the truth. I wonder what's going to stop her from doing just that? Something must cuz I can't believe this triangle might end.

• Members

Todd and Blair- I loved the fantasy kiss and the "it's only blood"!!! I love the connection between Todd and Blair. Blair knew that their was something wrong.

It is sad, but I am desenthitized to Todd getting hurt. It really doesn't effect me anymore!!!

Starr/Cole- ZZZZZZZ I would rather see Starr and Henry.

I love Langston and Brittany!!

Van and Chris- Wow I those scenes make me remember why I loved them so much. I love the way they were both sad that she wasn't pregant and how they reflected how their lives would change. I miss Crave!!!!

NAsh and Jess- They are just sooo hot together. I 'll meet you at rhodies and I won't let you fall.

Antonio/Talia- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I want Tonio to go all huffy- so I can hate him again!!!

• Members

Todd is Dena's favorite punching bag. It loses any impact when it is SO continuously predictable and SO Out of Character. Why doesn't she start sticking her pins into John McBain? I guess he doesn't do physical suffering.

• Members

I only got past the first sequence of scenes, then just couldn't bring myself to watch the rest of the show.

Man, I hope things get better, I've watched One Life for thiryt-three years, it's the only soap I watch, but lately I can't bring myself to watch certain storylines. Such a shame.

• Members

I really enjoy the character of Langaton. She's very fiesty.

Todd really has become such a punching bag, but it still hurt to see him like that.

Antonio has reverted back to form. Jessica is clearly in an abusive relationship and hsould be a family with Nash & Brenan. Although, i'm not sure why Nash was at The Sun, acting as though the office was his.

I'm glad Rex wasn't on. He's such a baffoon.

• Members

it was OK yesterday...as painful as the CRAVE stuff was, at least it wasn't Tate, which I am convinced is the worst character in the worst storyline...

Add me into the LUFF of Langston and I so wish we could get more of a storyline with her in it. She's a lot better than what the teen storyline is right now and I wish they would see that.

SOOOO done with Jessica. Like she could not be one for a month and I wouldn't care.

I SO love Talia--she's strong and tells the truth and stands up to people (unlike most of the women in Landview) and until Dena runs her I'm going to love it. This triangle needs to be over like yesterday and we get Talia and Antonio

• Members

I think Dena's favorite character is Todd, and I think she likes Jessica and Nash. That is the unfortunate part of all this. She really thinks this is good writing and good storytelling. It is unbelievable that she truly likes Todd, Blair, Jess and Nash and writes them all so poorly.

• Members

I thought today was so much better than yesterday.....

Loved the conversation between Viki and Natalie. It's really nice to see Natalie in her mother's corner, and lets it be known that she doesn't like the choice her father made. And I loved that Viki didn't hide the fact that she thinks Natalie should be leery of Vincent and making rash decisions when she's hurting. Very nice mother/daughter scenes.

I kept yelling at Jessica, "Just spit it out already!!" But then I was yelling at Antonio, "Dude, OPEN your eyes!!" And now we'll have to wait longer for Jessica to admit she's in love with Nash. Just great.

Even enjoyed the Dorian/Adriana scenes, but then I cringe at what they've made of Dorian.

As always Rex was fun to watch.

• Members

OMG. Is Jessica pregnant with Antonio's baby?? Please god NOOOOOO!! Nash looked good today.

Loved seeing Roxie today.

I like the idea of Vincent and Nat at least short term. For awhile Vincent was annoying me, but I like him more now.

• Members

I don't think Jessica is preggers. Rumor has it she might be turning yellow very soon. OK, that's as close to a spoiler as I give.

I like Vincent and Nat too. He's not much of an actor though.

There was some serious using really talented actresses to prop children. I think they can give the actresses who play Viki, Dorian and Roxie a little more to do that eating ice cream and listening to their boring children.

KDP is a very very fine actress and I'm glad to see Blair being tough and going for what she wants again.

Ohhh, I was so hoping the triangle from hell was almost over. I'm convinced now that there is no end in sight and Dena will continue to write that story in the same way: Jessica stay with Antonio out of guilt, Jessica and Nash struggle with their feelings, Jessica and Nash give into their feelings, disaster strikes, Antonio rescues Jessica, Jessica stays with Antonio out of guilt and obligation, blah blah blah blah.

Archived