B&B: Ashley questions

• Members

Exactly when did she have time to have a romance with Rick? She was gone from Y&R for about about 2 months before landing on this show. And didnt she go to Hong Kong? Why was she in Europe and for how long?

And why is she working for Forresters? Did she quit Jabot? Isnt it a conflict of interest for her to be creating a fragrance for a rival company?

I like Ashley but she seems so out of place over here. I wish she were back on Y&R

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally, Brooke lured Ash to LA to create a new fragrance. Or so we thought: Actually, Brooke recently explained that it was Ashley who asked for the job in the first place. She had already discussed such plans with Rick while being in Paris where she fell in love with him. Apparently, Ash now wnated to get closer to Rick and therefore seeked a new venture in LA.

Ashley has quit Jabot but she wasn't working for them a chemist anymore anyway.

When exactly the Rick should have taken place is anyone's guess. It makes little sense since Ash left GC for Hongkong just weeks before Rick returned from Paris to LA. But time is bendable in soaps, somehow they met. Period.

I for one am loving Ashley in LA. I had some doubts but they are long gone. Ashley hasn't been this much interesting and this much Ashley in years. The writers also have done a great job so far to slowly establish Ashley in L.A. - we had brief cameo of Traci, Y&R-flashbacks from 1986 with Victor and so on.

• Members

I think the yearlong "affair" between she and Rick occured while she was offscreen last year on Y&R. Apparently, she took small trips to Euorpe and that's how she met Rick.

And GAWD, I hope Ashley and Rick aren't endgame. They SUCK together.

Archived