A little something I heard-OLTL

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Why do I get the feeling that OLTL is going to have to endure hellfire and brimstone from the media for doing this storyline? I mean first of all its nothing original or new but I have no problems with that since this is highschool and whether we like to admit or not most of highschool was a cliche and a joke. My main problem is that this is coming right after VT which didn't affect me but has affected a lot of people. Now OLTL didn't cause the VT incident and they're not responsible for the insanity that occured there. HOWEVER I still think they should show a little bit more sense, realize it might be better to tell this story a few months later, and just hold off on it. Cuz I don't see anything good coming from it right now.

• Members

That's true, but can the show scrap such a huge storyline with this late notice? Networks can pull entire episodes. Fox delayed the airing of a Bones episode because it dealt with bones being found on a campus, but OLTL is a continuous sequence. OLTL can't just yank one episode because then the flow of events gets messed up. Unless they work overtime and insert new scenes. They seemed damned either way.

Archived