Days: Rumors/Spoilers

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would accept a Kristen recast providing it was one of a select few actresses.

Nevertheless, I have heard rumors about ED and it would be just like Brad Bell to let her go after a short while. That is the way it seems to go a majority of the time with the people he brings on unless they are a Forrester. I mean, Leslie Kay and Ashley Jones have nothing to do right now and those are only a few examples. I am already seeing Eileen being wasted after a few good weeks on the show. If I were Corday, I would give her a call and see what is up. If that don't work, there are recast options but not many that would work IMO.

• Members

These sound amazing!! I haven't been watching for a couple of months now, but if things become watchable again, I'm there.

Stefano is my favorite, so I'm quite fine with him being the center of the show. The more Dimeras the better. Besides, EJ seriously needs someone to bounce things off of. Stefano had Dr. Rolf and Tony, and Tony had Bart. Instead of being an island, it would be nice to see EJ plotting with someone.

And as great as Martha and Brandon are, I'd be fine if they left. Talk about overkill. Not too thrilled about the John and Marlena part, though. Not so much for me but for the health of the show. They have a lot of very dedicated fans.

Archived