Father of Dannielynn Is Revealed

KMan101

• Members

LARRY BIRKHEAD.

from tmz.com:

Larry to Dannielynn -- Say Hi to Daddy

Posted Apr 10th 2007 3:45PM by TMZ Staff

Larry Birkhead, Dannilynn, and Anna Nicole SmithLarry Birkhead is the father. He just announced to the world, "I told you so." The DNA results were unveiled inside and it's a DNA match for Birkhead and Dannielynn.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES!

It's a damn shame when people get so excited over the paternity test of a baby in real life. :lol: Hahaha, this whole thing has been such a soap opera. I just told my mother that Larry was the father and she went hysterical. "I knew it! I knew he was that baby's father! YES!"

LMAO!

• Members

I doubt it. Howard needs to pay Larry's lawyer fees because all of those fees that accumulated as the result of the circus Howard created. Now hopefully with the results revealed news shows will move from the anna nicole story, its really sad when news organizations like CNN, MSNBC and fox spend so much time talking about this story when so many people are dying Darfur.

• Members

Larry seems like such a sweet man. I'm happy for him and that Howard is going to do the right things. I was touched by his bringing his sisters, brother, and their children down to meet the new family member. Just a sweet thing for this whole shoddy story. I hope the court gives Larry full custody with visitation for maternal side of the family. I think Larry seems like the sort who would do that anyway but it's best to have the legal documents to set the rules to keep it safe. Congrats to the new daddy. Congrats to Dannilynn for having such a sweet family to enter.

• Members

LOL, my mother called me at school to share the news. We were both excited.

I had my issues with Larry given the way he dogged Anna before her death, but he's the only genuine person in this saga.

Vergie Arthur is a sorry excuse for a mother; I hope Larry gets custody of his daughter and is able to give her a better life than her mother received.

Archived