Father of Dannielynn Is Revealed

KMan101

• Members

THANK GOD.

Horray for Larry! Tha baby can now be raised in an environment where she wont have to worry about her fake-father drugging her up to claim her inheritance.

And damn ... that Howard K Stern is disgusting. The gold digging wheels have already started turning. Now he's going to stand behind Larry Birkhead's claim of custody against that wretched Virgie Arthur woman. Yet up untill today he's stalled, and blocked Larry's right to his child. What a fake person!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like many of you on here...I agree and am pleased to see that Larry Birkhead is the father of DanniLynn. I do think that both Howard and Anna knew all along that he was indeed the father. Somehow I think he and Anna had a falling out of some sort prior to her giving birth and she wanted to keep the baby away from him and Howard helped her. They moved to the Bahamas were the laws typcially favor the mother in issues like this. Howard knew and in turn he and Anna skirted the DNA tests.

After she died, I think Howard had no choice but to go along with courts and do the DNA tests. I don't think he was ever in love with Anna Nicole, but rather in love with her fame and her fortune and he wanted to hold on to that via her baby daughter. I still think that he drugged her to this day and no telling what he would've done to that little girl as she got older.

I do hope that the courts grant Birkhead full custody of this little girl with supervised visitatons for Stern and for Anna's mother. That mother does not want anything more than her share of her daughters estate and fortune.

Anyways, congrats to Larry Birkhead.

• Members

He's been after the baby since before Anna and Daniel died. At which point, he wouldn't have had a claim on the baby's money. With Anna being alive, it's all hers.

also ... screw Howard. Biggest money grubber of all, blocks all dna tests to keep his hold on the baby, then instantly switches sides when the results come in so he can still count his lawyers cut of the fortune. I've also noticed at work - anyone who said "Poor Howard" was an Entertainment Tonight viewer.

• Members

Did you guys see Donna Hogan on Dr. Phil? Ugh, I wanted to throw osmething at the TV so badly. Poor Anna, she had a miserable fmaily. I wouldn't buy this book if it were on sale at the $1 store. It's so stupid. I'm trying desperately to publish my own book and this waste of trees gets space on the shelves.

annahalfsis.jpg

April 11, 2007 -- ANNA Nicole's sister Donna Hogan - same white-blond hair, industrial- strength eye and lip makeup, ample bosom, low-cut top, but drinking only Sprite - said: "It p - - - - - me off when people say I'm making money off her. I was offered fortunes to tell on her. I was there when she did liposuction in the '90s. I have pictures of her lipo. Even though I needed money bad, I never sold her out."

So, OK, so Donna, hon, so then why "Train Wreck," your new book about and against Anna?

"Because I was hurt. Because it's closure for me. Because now she's gone, and things about her upsetted me. She was selfish. I always respected her, and she always disrespected me. I was struggling. I had to live in a shelter to protect my three kids and I never asked her for nothing. She had four houses and never offered me one to stay in. I bought her a Marilyn Monroe doll and she never bought me a thing. She'd take people who worked for her on shopping sprees to Rodeo Drive and never bring my kids anything.

"She never once offered me money. Except to try and take my little girl from me. See, even after she had Danny she wanted a girl child desperately. She offered me thousands, but only if I'd give up my baby daughter to her which, of course, I wouldn't."

About their similarities: "Well, yeah, I've done drugs . . . we've both had a wild crazy life . . . both had affairs with women . . . three-way sex . . . kids without husbands . . . and I'm now kind of living with someone . . . And, like her, I worked gentlemen's clubs. I waitressed. There's perverts who just want you to get drunk with them. So I'd sit and drink. You could make $2,000 a night.

"Look, I was offered lots of the same kind of stuff she was, but I just couldn't do it. I think she had some kind of illness. She did it with all sorts of girlfriends and gay boyfriends. I mean, she gave our father - who molested girls and actually touched me - naked photos of herself. This is a man who got married the day after we buried Vickie.

"And she never liked her given name Vickie. In school she'd call herself Nicky, so maybe that's where Nicole came in."

Donna Hogan lives in Houston. Her gift baskets business is called Country Delights. Monday was her first moment ever in New York. After dinner she saw Times Square. While asking could she squeeze in a musical like "Mama Mia!" or "The Color Purple" between the 17 shows she's doing to hustle her book, I was asking her opinion of Howard K. Stern.

"I never believed he was the father of Dannielynn. He couldn't create a child even if he had two [she used a colorful word to describe male equipment.] He's not man enough. Anna Nicole Smith led him around by the nose. And can you believe his sister now has a publicist? And wants to be a Dr. Ruth-type TV sex therapist?"

And Donna's opinion of mother-dearest Virgie?

"Virgie had more media than family at the funeral. Listen, Virgie used to abuse Vickie. Treat her bad. Hit her. When they started Virgie went with her to the strip clubs.

"I never took money from anybody. All the media companies followed me and harassed me and offered big money for my story. I never took a dime. Now, for the funeral and lawyers and traveling around, Virgie has a photo company paying. Howard's bills are being paid by a TV show. Larry Birkhead probably has some deal, too."

About larger-than-life Anna Nicole Smith, this sister says: "She actually had nothing. She was always broke. She lost her ranch. She was always getting sued. She went bankrupt. She lost everything. Her life really turned into a train wreck after Howard Marshall. She got depressed. She fought to keep her name alive. She'd suddenly do anything to stay in the spotlight, then the more she got in the spotlight the more she had to do to stay there. And when Stern came into her life she really changed. Everything went downhill.

"Y'know, because of our same father and different mothers, there's others of us. Like another sister Amy, who's into modeling and nobody really knows where she is because nobody wants anything to do with her."

A bite into the Waverly Inn's soft roll, a sigh about "I really have to lose weight," and then . . . "I guess the dysfunctionality in our family goes way back."

And: "I just never want Howard or Virgie to end up with that baby."

Put it down to another of your usual humdrum ho-hum evenings of nice pleasant boring dinner-table talk. Only in New York, kids, only in New York.

Archived