Thank God Your Here: Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Members

Thank God You're Here is based on a simple premise: get a group of well known performers and make each walk through a door into a scene without any idea of who they are playing or what they're walking into. It might be an operating room with a simple greeting "Thank God you're here, Doctor. The patient's ready." It may be a Roman dungeon, a radio station, a starship or a talk show. The only thing they can depend on are their abilities to make everything up during the five minute scene and cover their tracks as they do it.

So did anyone watch last night?

HILARIOUS, If your a fan of improv

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched and loved it. Newman from Seinfeld and Monique were my favorites, but they were all so good. We did something similar to this at a family reunion last summer and it was a lot of fun. I look forward to future episodes and can't wait to see who all is performing. Good to see Dave Foley again, too. News Radio used to be one of my favorite shows.

• Members

I really liked the show! I was surprised I did to be honest, but I thought it was great! Monique and the guy from Malcolm (can't remember his name right now) were my favorites. I hope this show sticks around and gets to come back next season.

Archived