So far in 2007...

KLN

• Members

So far in 2007, what is...

1.) The happiest thing that's happened to you?

2.) The saddest thing that's happened to you?

3.) The most upsetting thing that's happened to you?

4.) The oddest or weirdest thing that's happened to you?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1.) Getting the first entire two months off work -- paid.

2.) I can't really think of anything overly sad at the moment. I haven't shed too many tears this year... I guess I was pretty sad when I got called back to work, LoL. I was rather enjoying that paid vacation!

3.) Phone conversation with my dad in which we had a big argument over things that happened when I was a kid. I was furious... got lots of things off my chest, though.

3.) Weirdest thing would have to be getting paid money for someone to perform oral sex on me.

• Members

1. Happiest thing, to celebrate my mother's 92nd birthday with all the family with her and we were all well :)

2. Saddest, to realize my own mortality.

3. Most upsetting to experience a stroke.

4. The experiences during the stoke.

Thankfully, I'm coming along extremely well. I can finally think pretty clearly again LOL.

• Members

So far in 2007, what is...

1.) Being in a show again.

2.) Realizing how incapable I am of grieving naturally.

3.) Possibly losing a friend by being out of touch.

4.) "Your face is cute" being thrown at me as a defensive insult after saying to one of my gorgeous male friends that he and his girlfriend were being cute.

• Members

1.) The happiest thing that's happened to you? My fiance accepting my wedding proposal (we are getting married on my birthday in June)

2.) The saddest thing that's happened to you? None so far

3.) The most upsetting thing that's happened to you? None so far

4.) The oddest or weirdest thing that's happened to you? Not getting pulled over for speeding :lol:

• Members

1) Happiest thing that ever happened to me was actually going out and not being cooped up in my house! I never realized how much fun having a life could be until I went out LOL

2) Saddest thing was finding out my sister tried to commit suicide. So many emotions ran through my mind when I found out, I had no idea how to react to it.

3) Upsetting thing was how I felt when I heard of my sister's attempted suicide....what was she gonna do w/ my 2 nieces, was I to blame for her doing this...a lot of things came out to the open as to what was going on which really put me in a depressed state for a bit

4) Oddest thing was seeing my face on TV at the end of GL LOL...I couldn't get over James telling me, "I saw you on TV...or someone who looked exactly like you!" LOL and then ppl at work asked me the SAME thing

• Members

Lee, I had no idea you went through that with your sister! I hope she is doing and feeling better about herself. I am sorry you had to go through all that, you can always PM me if you want to vent.

• Members

1.) The happiest thing that's happened to you?

My parents bought me a new car! It's a Jeep Wrangler with a hard top, actual windows, not plastic. :D It's not brand new. It's a 2004, but I was happy and totally shocked.

2.) The saddest thing that's happened to you?

I can honestly say that nothing sad has happend to me personally. I was sad when my friend's dad died, just because I hated seeing her like that.

3.) The most upsetting thing that's happened to you?

I lost one of my best friends over stupid drama. We still talk, but it's not the same as it used to be.

4.) The oddest or weirdest thing that's happened to you?

While driving, I was followed by some guy for about 45 minutes. I didn't think he was following me at first until he started making turns that I was making, turns that not many people would take. I went all over my town and he followed me. :o Finally, I pulled into a Wal-Mart and went inside. I stayed in Wal-Mart for about 30 minutes before going back out. :lol: I lost him.

Archived