Y&R: Dru/Sharon vs Phyllis

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dru and Sharon.

Sharon owned up to her mistakes but Phyllis is like the rabid dog on the block terrorizing everyone. She has a false superiority complex and I am going to miss Dru sticking it to that scandalous heffer. Phyllis acts like her beat up firecrotch doesn't stink!

Sharon is too timid to bring it old school because of Phyllis' blackmail, but I hope she will carry on the mantle and put the dog down.

• Members

I'm pulling Sharon ouot of the equation simply because I was far more into Dru and Phyllis hate for one another. Sharon was small potatoes in my eyes, and only was good when she had back-up from Dru.

When it comes to Dru vs Phyllis, I am HANDS DOWN on Dru's side. Dru lets a cutting remark slip from her lips, Phyllis sometimes has to do a double-take.

I personally see more chemistry on screen when there are Dru/Phyllis scenes, than I do when there are Phyllis/Sharon scenes.

• Members

Phyllis 100%. With this current rivalry anyway.

Phyllis is finally back to being a b*tch, its what she is good at and besides, Sharon can only play the saint act for so long. I am glad Phyllis called her and Brad out, someone had too. Sharon is no better than Phyllis, because I think she is worse. Phyllis isn't afraid to show she is a whore, Sharon tries to cover it up.

Own up to your slutty ways Sharon! Then maybe I'll have an ounce of respect for you.

I flove my Redhead!

Archived