ATWT: Luke/Noah/Maddie Spoiler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

As long as the show doesn't become ALL about Luke and Noah. I mean I'm all for gay characters and Luke is cool and I think VH is doing a great job but I don't want them to become the focal point of the show.

I'm guessing Maddie is going to misread Noah's intentions towards her or something? Feeling lonely after Casey leaves she develops a crush on Noah and Noah being all noble and everything can't bring himself to crush her poor heart...lol. Who knows. So many directions they could go with this one.

• Members
But then you'd be guilty of the same crap you hate Gwen and Will for! I mean you can't say the show is horrible because one character is one very frequently and then turn around and say you want another one (a teen no less) to be front and center 24/7. Just seems flip floppy to me. Especially since I think a lot of viewers might not be comfortable with Luke/Noah. But only time will tell. Supposedly ratings were up during Luke's coming out story so maybe the same will happen here. However I still don't think any character should be on 24/7.

• Members

For me I don't want to see any character take over the show, that is what is wrong with it right now, so it would not be one bit better if Luke took over the show totally, I love Luke, we all know that, but just like Gwen I would get sick of him after a while as well, my point being no one character should take over the show at all. I would be happy to see Luke/Noah 2-3 days a week, that would make my day, infact I would love if I only had to see any character only 2-3 days a week, I can't stand this crap of Gwen and Cleo every day, most weeks it is 5 days, while most of the cast gets 1 day a week if they are lucky.

• Members

What I don't understand is where does it say Luke will be front and center all the time, All I posted was that they are now going to be doing a more better storyline than what was planned, I don't think it means that Luke will be on all the time, it just means they are going to be doing a real storyline instead of a crapy one, I think it speaks volumes that TPTB gave Jake a contract, because that means they are serious about this, but nowhere did I state he will be the focus of the show. Infact by the time all this happens most of the teens will be in Branson, so I am sure Gwen/Maddie/Cleo/Jade/Will, will still be the main focus of the show come July.

Archived