Hillary Clinton scares me!

Cheap21

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I bet this pic was taken by someone from the Republican party and I think the pic was computer enhanced to make Hilllary look scary. If this is true, then Hillary should sue the hell out of the sonofa!@#$%^&*] and donate the money to charity. Hillary would make a great President and that's why Repubicans, especially the neo-conservatives are scared.

• Members

Yes, go repubs, keep on hating so she can feed off that energy so it will keep her going! That is real smart to do. It was thanks to their constant dogging out, not to mention constant f*ck-ups that made it a banner year for the dems. 2008 is going to a hell of a good year. House, senate AND presidency. So big thanks to the republican party for being such haters :D

• Members

It's just another low blow for people because they have nothing else better to do with their time. Instead of trying to make a difference in this world, they are off making fun and trashing her left and right. If you have such a problem with her, take a stance against her, do something so you don't look totally foolish. I mean what is a person to accomplish by just sitting back, making fun of someone but not actually doing anything? Nothing.

Archived